Popularity?

Beatrice(BEE):

"Emily, I just don't get it, how so many people like those Dolan twins, and Ethan? Really, he's just a friendly guy that happens to have good looks. I don't get how popularity has such a big difference in peoples life. I mean I'm perfectly happy being a nerd." I say as we sit down at our usual lunch spot. Emily is my best friend. Has been since kindergarten. She's liked a lot more than me, Emily is my only friend. And really the only one I need. I've had no friends my entire life other than Emily. No need for them now. 

"Maybe they like him for his looks, I mean he's one of the hottest guy is the school. And Grayson? GOD HE'S A GOD!" Emily says as she adjusts her crop top and high waisted jeans. He hair is shorter than mine though. At her shoulders. Mine in a ponytail goes to my mid-back. And down its at my mid-butt. I have freckles A LOT OF FRECKLES. And thick rimmed glasses. I don't wear makeup other than eyeliner sometime and mascara. Emily does. But she's good at it.

"A GOD?! Emily he's a 17 year old boy that looks like he's a 20 year old billionaire, THAT IS WHY THEY LIKE HIM!" I exclaim.

"I JUST SAID THAT STUUUUUP" Em exclaim back.

"I know haha, heyy wanna come over tonight?"

"YASSSS TELL MOMMA TO MAKE POTATOES FOR MEEEEE!" She yells at me. I love her. 

"Of course!" I laugh.

{Skip to that night after the potato scene XD] 

"God, Bee I love ya, I do. But if all you are gojng to complain about the Dolan twins one more time I will dare you to do something you will regret." Em plays with me. I knnooooow she is messing around,

"BUT THERE SO POPULAR AND I DONT GET WHY!" I exclaim!

"Alright I warned you. Bee I dare you tomorrow to go up to Ethan in the middle of lunch and ask him out, maybe then you'll shut up haha!" No. Nononononononononononono. I wont. I cant, I hate people. I just wanna read and be left at peace.

"NO!" I yell.

"YES I WARNED YOU BEE! IF YOU DONT ILL TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL YOU WENT INTO THE BOYS BATHROOM DISGUISED AND WATCHED HIM PEE!" And honestly she will. GOSH DANGIT NOOOOOO.

"AHH NO FINEFINEFINE ILL DO IT!" I YELL AT HER.

"Good that's what I though, now that its 2 in the morning and you havent stoppped talking about them for 3 hours, I'm going to bed. Night." She flips over and goes to sleep.

Wow. Rudeeeee Em. ANYYYYWAYS. I HAVE TO ASK ETHAN OUT! Tomorrow. TOMORROW? AHHHH TODAY! ITS 2 IN THE MORNING SO IN TECHNICALLY 10 HOURS! (Lunch is at noon 0.0)

OKAY SO ITS A RANDOM BOOK... I have my plans though, honestly I think this book is going to be better than any other book I've ever made. SOOOOOOOOOOO BOIY. (BYE)