"Um, I think I have a crush on someone, but I'm not sure," I said looking at her a little embarrassed. She lifted her right eyebrow as a sign to go on, or not like, you think?

"Why is that?" She said looking at me strangely.

"It's just, he's so frustrating sometimes. But then he acts so cute and, uhhhh, he doesn't let me think straight," I said burying my face on my pillow. She just laughed and looked at me, completely unfazed on when I said he.

"Oh honey, that's because you ain't straight," she said giggling. I glared at her, basically saying that she's not helping, she just rolled her eyes at me. "Hunty, you are clearly falling in love with Adrien." She said I was about to tell her otherwise until I noticed something in her sentence.

'She said Adrien, I never said it was him.'

"How do you know it's Adrien whom I'm talking about," I asked her curiously.

"It's obvious Hunter. I know you, maybe even more then you know yourself." She said as she stood up.

"Yeah your right," I said looking at her. "What should I do? He said he likes me too, but something tells me that he might be lying, and I don't want that." I said as I once again buried my face in my pillow. Mel started to rub my back as to calm me down.

"Don't worry about that Hunter, and he actually seems to like you. But if anything I will-," she said but was cut off by something. I just heard muffling from her part and then she wasn't on my bed anymore. I shot up, lifting my head rapidly from my pillow and saw a man dressed in black holding Mel tightly around her body and a cloth on her mouth and nose. She struggled harshly, until she slowed down.

"Mel!" I yelled, and was about to save her from that man that dragged her out my room until I felt a hard grip on my body. I tended and struggled until they also put a cloth covering my mouth and nose. I struggled for a while until I realized what the cloth had, chloroform.

I struggled more, trying to escape before the chemicals actually get to me. But it was too late; I was already feeling weak, my movements already started to become slower, and I felt heavy, as did my eyes. I looked at the man and he had a sadistic smirk on himself before darkness started to engulf me.

As I was only surrounded by darkness, the only thing that came to mind was:

Not again.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's what I have for u today.

I wish u a Merry Christmas and a good day/night.

Facts

The truth

The truth

I'm done😂😭

I'm done😂😭