"If I wasn't worried about you, why the hell would I run all the way here in my pyjamas?" I said. I was trying to hide my wounded bare feet.

"What's wrong with your feet?" He noticed.

"Nothing." I said and walked away. I went to the water fountain and somehow it's always so clear and nice. I used the water to clean the blood off my feet.

"Go back home Min Hye." He said.

"I'm not going. Not without you." I hugged the nearest pole next to me.

"Fine, I'll go with you." He said. He bend down and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I was confused.

"Get on. You're not wearing any shoes." He said. I climbed him and he piggy back ride home.

"Finally." Jimin said when we got back home.

"Why didn't you use shoes when you went out?" Jin Oppa came and treated my feet. Joon had already head back home. I had to rinse again because of all the running I did.

*Beep Beep*

Alien 👽: Good night 💖

Min Hye 💕 : Huh?

Alien 👽: Oh sorry, I sent it or the wrong person. Just forget I ever sent that.

Min Hye 💕 : Oh, it's alright.

It wasn't alright. If it wasn't for me then it only means that it's for Yoona.

Taehyung's POV :

Should I send her a text? But she'll think I'll be cheating on my girlfriend and is a bad boyfriend.... I got it.

Alien 👽: Good night 💖

She'll like it for sure.

Min Hye 💕 : Huh?

Alien 👽: Oh sorry, I sent it to the wrong person. Just forget I ever sent that.

Min Hye 💕 : Oh, it's alright.

It honestly made me sad that she was fine with it. But I guess she likes it that I said good night to her. I prepared for school and went to bed.

Anonymous POV :

"Bitch. You'll pay for this." I carefully followed them. How dare she make him fall for her like that.

"Just be careful at night, you'll regret it." They entered the house. I couldn't see them after that. But I've found her room. I just have to wait for them to go to bed then I can start with my plan.

-few minutes later

Finally. I just have to wait a few more minutes until she's in deep sleep.

Next day

Min Hye's POV :

"Aish, where is it? I swear I placed it here last night." I looked around trying to find my phone but couldn't. I didn't have enough time to search anymore so I went down to eat breakfast. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Mostly Jin Oppa.

"Min Hye, I need to talk to you for a while." Jin Oppa called me.

"What is it?" I asked. He put his hand on my forehead.

"Are you not feeling well?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Why?" I was still confused.

"This is the problem." He showed me his phone.

Min Hye 💕 : Hey handsome, how about we meet after school?

Jin Oppa : Uh, okay?

Min Hye 💕 : 5 it is then. 😘😘

Jin Oppa: Uh, okay. Bye.

"What is this?!" I said not believing it.

"That's what I would like to ask you." He said.

"I don't have my phone now. It disappeared last night." I said and he looked worried.

"Oh, I'll help trace your number or get you a new phone with a new SIM card." He said. I just nodded like an idiot.( this stupid girl doesn't know what people can do with her phone that contains her personal info. )

I went back to the dinning table but everyone was still acting strange. I finished my food early and went to school first.

[A/N] I hope you enjoyed this story! Thx for reading 😛😛