"We don't have time now, we need to look for him. It's late at night and he's wearing all black. He might get into an accident." JungKook said.

"But do we know where he is?" Rapmon said making everyone stop.

"Min Hye might know...." J-Hope said.

"Don't you dare mention anything about Taehyung to her." Yoongi said seriously.

"We really need to find him." Joon said.

"You don't know what she's been through. She's been through way more than it shows." Yoongi said closing the front door.

"Suga! Don't be so selfish!!" Jin scolded.

"You don't even know what he did to her!"Yoongi shouted and ran up to his room.

"I'll go ask her." JungKook went up.

"Min Hye ah, hello?" He knocked on the door. There was no answer but he could hear noises.

"I know you're in there. I can hear noises." He said.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want?" Min Hye came out in her pyjamas.

"Would you perhaps know where Taehyung is?" JungKook asked and Min Hye's face changed.

"Why the fuck would I know." She said and was about to slam the door.

"He ran away and we can't find him. And the worst part is that he'd using all black so he might get into an accident." JungKook said.

"What?" Min Hye dropped her pillow. Min Hye rushed out her room knocking JungKook.

"Did Taehyung really run way?!" Min Hye said fidgeting.

"Yes, and we need you to tell us where he is." J-Hope said.

"I can't. It's a secret and he has never told anyone but me about it. It's really important to him so I can't release this information. I'll go there myself." Min Hye said and ran but ran into the door because she ran too fast. She opened it, rubbed her nose and ran out.

"Yah Park Min Hye!" Joon shouted.

*Even if you're not together with me, as long as you're happy, I'll be happy.* Yoongi closed his bedroom door. He went to his bed and wrote some lyrics.

Min Hye's POV :

Why am I feeling so scared and worried?! I'm suppose to be mad at him.... right?

"Yah Kim Taehyung you jerk!" I shouted like a psycho while I ran as fast as I could to his secret garden. After few minutes of running, I finally reached the garden but it was locked.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Open up the door!" I banged on the door. There was no response.

"Yah Taehyung. Open the door now!" I banged on the door but still nothing. I counted to three in my head and would try to use my body to break apart the door. And on the count of three, the door opened but I couldn't stop in time. I knocked into him and we both fell on the floor.

"Taehyung...." tears flowed down from my cheeks.

"Pabo. Pabo." I hit his chest.

"Uh... can you get off of me?" He said normally.

"O-oh." I didn't realise what position we were in.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"How about you?! You just ran off. Everyone's worried about you." I said. He just walked to the field.

"Yah, Taehyung." I called out to him making him stop in his steps. He turned around and looked at me.

"What about you? Were you worried?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. The wind blowing his hair gently while the moonlight shined on him. There were lots of stars tonight, making the scenery beautiful. His eyes shined making it look amazing. It's like he was an anime character.