Sad Coffee and Chill(Stan Uris x Reader)

You sat in a coffee shop just chilling. It was your second day of winter break and you were already sick of it. 'Where the hell is Stan' you thought. He was supposed to meet you at at 10:30 and it's 11:00. You waited for thirty minutes reading your "new" Stephen King book. You were ready to leave when he came running in. He was visibly crying.
"Oh my god! Stan are you ok?!" You ask concerned.
"No. Not in the slightest." He coughs out. You managed to sit him down and clam him down. You grab him a coffee and make sure he is comforted. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?" You ask quietly.
"Well um," he starts "I got into a fight with my dad. And umm it was about you."
   "Wait...what do you mean?"
   "He started yelling at me and saying 'Stanley I forbid you to date any gentile girl!' and I yelled at him saying it was my decision not his. And he got pissed and...and..." he started to tear up.
  "Stan it's okay. And what?"
   "He...he punched me. Hard. And I cried for like an hour and I um...I cut myself...deep thinking I would be better off dead than have no one."
   "Oh my god!"
   "(Y/n) before you say anything. I'm fine it's fine."
   "If it's fine then why did you do it."
   "Because I love you!"
   It was silent. Unbearably silent. He stood up ready to leave feeling like an idiot. He began to walk out when you grabbed his left wrist making him hiss in pain. "OH SHIT! I'm so sorry!" You squeak.
   "No it's fine really," He says awkwardly smiling. The look of fear was present in his eyes terrified at what was going to happen between the two of you. You caressed his cheek carefully rubbing your thumb over the purple bruise that was vaguely starting to form.
   You look into his eyes and then at his lips longing to kiss him. He caught on to what you meant and placed his forehead against yours "I'm so so sorry" he sniffled.
   "You don't have to be." You say as you gently kiss him. He kisses back and holds you by your waist. You break the kiss after a minute much to his protest and hug him tight. "I love you too. Just promise me you'll never do that again."
   "I promise" he smiles into the crook of your neck.

_______________________________
For some reason Wyatt's whole thing about crying and locking himself away from the world and that hit me hard so. So yeah you get a really sad first imagine. I'm sorry.