Chapter 18 - Danger

Wake up Jennifer. I'm sorry. It's my fault.

I woke up hardly from the deepest sleep ever, as I was dreaming something I can't remember. I saw so many dreams, I just couldn't remember them. I opened my eyes really slowly, thinking I was in my room.

No, this was a hospital. I was in a bed in the hospital. Then I remembered what happened. The last thing I remember was Chloe's screams and Brent's face.

Every single thing in the room was white. I saw people outside from my room's window which let me see that corridor. It was probably made for the doctors to see their patients.

"She woke up!" Isabelle screamed, as she was running towards me with all the people behind her.

Nash directly came near Isabelle when she got into the room in rush. They were closer? What did I miss?

"Hey, oh my god finally!!" Chloe said, looking so thankful that she might cry right there.

"What ha...." I tried to ask what happened but Cameron cut my word as he was pushing people to get near me.

"You hadn't eaten anything, you hadn't even drunk water. You blocked out after... after my talk due to the stress and starvation. You hit your head on the floor, even though Brent tried to catch you. He couldn't."

I remembered everything. I did.

"How long have I been asleep though?" I questioned curiously.

"3 days." Chloe answered quickly.

"What? 3 days?!" I was in shock. You can miss LOTS of things in in 3 days.

They all nodded.

"You and your body are all fine. We were waiting for you to wake up for you to leave the hospital." Brent stated. I smiled at him. Cameron took a glare at Brent.

"You can leave anytime today!" a tall, dark-skinned man with green eyes said which I thought was the doctor.

"Alright, thank you!" I said as I saw the bandage on my forehead which I never noticed before. It scared me, did I get hurt too much to wear a bandage?

"You can take it off in a week." Sarah said like she heard the things in my mind.

Doctor and all the boys left the room because I needed to dress up to leave the hospital. Chloe handed me my phone, like she was saying you missed a lot in 3 days.

We left the hospital ignoring Cameron and the boys. I checked my Twitter as I was in the car.

"@CameronDallas : So sorry for what happened tonight!"

"@CameronDallas: #GetWellSoonJennifer we love you Jennifer!"

"@CameronDallas: Why is this happening to us?"

"@CameronDallas: Wake up please,  I can't stand anything without you."

"@Izbelle: Jennifer is doing great, guys! Just pray for her."

"@SarahDornan: She is doing better today! #GetWellSoonJennifer"

"@BrentRivera: You strong girl is getting better everyday. So proud of you, I love you.  @JenniferAllen"

"@jackgilinsky: we love you jennifer!"

"@ShawnnMendes: wishing the best for my deary friend @JenniferAllen!"

"@Nashgrier: Get better soon! Love you @JenniferAllen." Nast tweeted and posted a photo of my arm with weird medical stuff in the hospital.

I saw some fans' tweets saying this was Cameron's fault, and some supporting me, some saying I made Cameron sad. I also gained 100.000 in 3 days, like how even?!?!