Chapter 13 - Fix You

*Chloe's POV*

"What the fuck was that?!" Jennifer asked madly as she was walking around the room.

Silence ensued. Well. We're fucked up.

Jennifer paused for a second to think through what to say, then she continued.

"Seriously, you all shut up right now? We are supposed to live our personal lives at backstage, not on stage! Do you think this tour take enough attention if half of you guys pout and never talk during the time? Is this how it is gonna be? Me and Cameron and Sarah trying to make the audience happy while you are frowning? This will be over tonight or I'm out. We talk our issues now or never."

She was right and she was brave enough to say that. Congrats on your existence, girl.

Carter got up and went to Isabelle's near.

"I don't want to talk to you!" she grumbled.

"Isabelle, please. Go talk to him." Jennifer literally begged.

Isabelle rolled her eyes as she was saying "Fine!"

"Okay, I'll talk to Matthew..."I said in a please don't kill me voice.

"Awesome, I'll be in my room and reading." she stated and she left the room. Sarah and Cam also left the room after Jennifer.

It was me and Matthew... We stared at each other without saying a word for 5 minutes.We  both knew that we wouldn't have left that room if we didn’t talk about it.

He sat down near me, and held my hand kindly.

"I'm sorry about what I said there... I just couldn't hear myself. I don’t even know why I said those things, Chloe.." he sounded sad.

"Whatever you do, you can never take back what you said to me. How did you even talk like this about my father?"

My eyes burnt because of the tears.

"I think it's the best for us to be friends for a while, Matthew." I kissed his cheek and left the room as I was trying so hard not to cry. I loved him. But I loved my father more.

*Isabelle's POV*

"Make it fast, Carter.' I said impatiently, waiting for him to talk. To talk bullshit.

"Isabelle, I know that you love me as much ad I love you...."

I cut his word.

"Is this our subject? Why would I love someone so much who cheated on me because he didn’t see me for 3 weeks?"

"There are things that you don't know." he said.

"Oh alright, then lighten me up!" I responded madly as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"For now, I can't. But you have to trust me. I never cheated on you. I never even liked Deborah. The hug photo was a whole misunderstanding. Please trust me. I love you Isabelle."

"See you Carter." I nodded and left.

*Jennifer's POV*

I don't know if what I just did was right, or it was good for us but I did it. Whatever, whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly

I jumped on my bed, and I checked Twitter before I start reading.

"Cameron is dating Jennifer? Loool ugly"

A fan tweeted. Searching for the fucks that I give. Oh, not found.

"Cam and Jen are actually dating aww they obviously look happy"

Another fan tweeted.

Thanks gal.

I tweeted

"Thanks for an amazing night! We all had so much fun. Love you guys so much. See you!"

And then I grabbed City of Heavenly Fire and started reading it.

After 20 minutes of reading, someone knocked the door and got in.

"Why isn't your door locked?" Cameron said then came to my bed.

I turned my head to the door.

"I don’t know, I thought I locked it."

I saw Cameron's face close to mine when I turned back.

"What you did back there, for your friends was amazing, you know that right? It was a dangerous move but you fixed the problems, a little bit!" he said.

"Thanks sir." I said as I grabbed my phone and saw some Twitter notifications.

"Don't care what others say about us or you, or me, okay?" He said and he flipped my hair with his hand. His hand was on my neck now.

How did the know I was getting hateful tweets? Stalker.

"I already don't, Cameron. I love y-" I hissed.

He kissed me and didn't let me finish my sentence. He looked at me and I smiled.

It was the first time I told him that I love him, with actually meaning it. I meant it. And I think he noticed this too.

He smiled back at me with his eyes crinkling kindly.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING CUTE. I screamed inside.

"I love you" he said and continued "What is this book about?" he asked.

"This is the last book from The Mortal Instruments trilogy and it's...."

Halfway through my sentence, I realized that he wasn't interested what I was saying. He was just staring at me.

"Stop flirting with me or I will have to hit you with this 500 pages of book." I smiled.

"Go ahead!"

He kissed me and he took his shoes off and and actually sat near me in a comfortable way. I kept reading, and his arm was around my shoulder and his jaw was on my head.

Best feeling ever. My boyfriend watching me reading.

Sarah knocked the door and came in, she saw us.

"Omg am I interrupting your sex?!" she asked sarcastically and she covered her eyes with her hands.

Shawn is coming back tomorrow, good luck on your sex, Sarah. I wish I could say this.

"Yeah. Cameron, me and a book. Threesome. Wanna join?" I asked.

Cameron laughed. Sarah opened her eyes. Sarah was about to say something but Carter and Chloe ran into the room. If Carter was here, where was Isabelle, then?

They gave us judgemental looks and they were breathing heavily, they looked like they ran a lot.

"Where is Isabelle... oh and also Matthew?"

"We don't know where Isabelle is but..." Chloe paused to catch her breathing.

Carter continued,

"We actually don't know where both of them are. But Isabelle must be around here. The problem is Matthew, he's missing. He took the car and left 1 hour ago. I can't reach him on the phone."