Chapter 6 - Piss You

*Jennifer's POV*

We ran to their room when they got even louder. The door was wide open. We ran to them. It was Shawn and Jack fighting.

It was like 5 am. WHAT THE HELL.

"You knew I liked her all long, you still talked to her, you messaged her!!!! You tried to date her EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD..." Shawn yelled at Jack as he was trying to punch him.

Sarah was the last person to get in the room. Jack and Shawn both shut up when they saw her. So what? It was all about her?

"It's all because of you!!!!!" Taylor shouted and pointed her finger at Sarah...

"WHAT?" she asked with an annoyed voice. "What are you talking about?"

Taylor told us everything. Appereantly, Shawn liked Sarah just recently, but Jack was the first to get in action. Jack talked to Sarah even though he knew he would have to argue with Shawn.

Shawn and Jack were both still so mad.... Then I looked my behind and there was Brent. Shit, when did he even here? Whatever.

*Sarah's POV*

What? I couldn't believe this was happening. I hate fights. I just now realized that I hate them even more when they happen because of me.

"We need to talk. " I said to Jack and Shawn.

"NOW!" I said again.

We left the room.

"So, you thought figting would help you? You could just talk to ME or-"

"It's not about you!" Shawn yelled.

"Don't you interrupt me or yell at me again... You could solve this solve this with talking. That's what humans do. Let's say I let you fight, then what? I will be with the winner? You guys never even asked me if I even liked one of you. But from that moment, I think my ideas are changing."

I breathed in, then out.

"Jack... I don't want to see you again." I pointed at him.

He was shocked. I was too. But seeing them fighting made me feel disgusted. Uh. Ew.

"Sarah it wasn't about you, Jack already has..."

I left. Who cares what he has?

*Isabelle's POV*

They left the room to talk. They didn't deserve this. Sarah didn't deserve this. She was falling for Jack, but I think she is not anymore.

I found Carter and hugged him. I was scared. Fights freak me out. His chest made me feel safe, like the night we first met.

Taylor tried to make a joke about this then Jennifer made him shut up

"I understand your love for sarcasm. Trust me no one could understand it so much as I do. But this is a serious situation. " she turned her body and face to the rokm and said. "You guys didn't even try you stop them. You just watched. It looked like you were having so much fun." she nodded.

"You are so much better on social media, seriously. " Shit she was right. She was being sassy again.

Jen covered her face with her hands, like she was pissed, or embarrased... or both at the same time.

Matthew was with Chloe.

Then suddenly Shawn and Jack came back in the room. As they stepped in the room, Jennifer quickly left. Whoa. We were shocked. Then Cam went after her.

Sarah must be back in her room. I took Chloe and we left the room. We glared at Shawn and Jack. I was pissed. We were pissed. They hurt my friend.

"If you ever do something to hurt my friend, I will kill you." I threatened them.

*Cameron's POV*

I followed Jennifer until she noticed me.

"Jennifer can I talk to you?" I asked.

She said yes.

"Jennifer I'm sorry I was drunk tonight."

"I told you. Why would you talk to me otherwise, huh?" she said and she smirked.

"Hell no, you're beautiful. nut I want to know you more, I didn't lie about this."

"I would love to know you more too, Cameron. This is not a big deal."

She talked like she wanted me as a friend. She didn't want a boyfriend at all. She wanted to know me, know us as friends. But why? Maybe something she lived before effected her? Or maybe she has trust issues considering we're both famous.

Or she likes someone else.

Or she is sad for Sarah so she can't think straight.

I didn't answer. What could I say?

I turned her face to me. I held his head. My touch made her get goose bumps. She closed her eyes for 0.5 second and then opened it again. I would kiss her but I didn't. It was like she didn't want to feel it... She didn't want to feel at all.

"Okay." I said. I wanted her. Not someone like her. Or not someone else. But she didn't want me.

"Goodnight..." we said and left.

*NEXT MORNING*

I felt full of energy... until I saw Brent and Jennifer together. Looking at each other's eyes. Making jokes. Laughing. I was jealous. And more, I was pissed. They shared a Vine together.