6.

Over 3k views?? Oh my gooshhh. Just know all the favorites, follows, adds, comments, and messages help me pump out chapter faster :,) and if anyone ever has any ideas for the next chapter don't be shy!!! I'd absolutely LOVE to hear about it!

EDITED
________________________________________________________________

"There's gonna be a party at the trap house."

Y/n immediately let out a laugh that echoed through the small hallway, snatching her shoes from the front entrance she plopped back down onto the couch. "Excuse me, trap house?" She smiled amusedly at David's completely serious expression.

"It's not a literal trap house." David rolled his eyes. "As disappointed as you are. There's like 100 people living there, it's more of a nickname."

"Who's house?" Y/n questioned; she thought that she had met most everyone at the surprise party but she must have been wrong. Y/n knew David and Liza knew a ton of people but she hadn't thought that she was going to meet all of them. I mean, surely she'd cross paths at some point, but she'd only been there for 24 hours.

"Elton's."

Y/n nodded slowly, straightening her back after her sneakers had been laced. "TFIL, right? I didn't know you were friends."

"Most of us are friends. He's throwing a party with his roommates and, more than likely, the entirety of L.A.. Word gets around pretty quick around here."

It took her a second to respond. Y/n took a quick glance at the three boys in the room; Dom was in the back messing around on his computer and Alex was on the opposite couch, engrossed in flipping through the channels while David continued looking at her from the side. "If you wanted to go, that'd be awesome."

David leaned towards Y/n and shoved his shoulder into hers playfully after a pause. "Alex'll be there," he whispered. 

"David," Y/n warned, shooting another quick look around to make sure no one else was within hearing distance. "I don't need you or Liza making things awkward because you seem to think I need to get laid."

"This is not just about getting laid. This is about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship."

"...and getting laid," he said loudly, catching the attention of both Alex and Dom.

"You're a fucking prick." She laughed despite the strange looks she was receiving from David's roommates. Swiping her hand to grab her bag sitting on the floor beside the couch, she stood up, done with the route that the conversation had very unwillingly taken.

"I'm heading out."

David leaned forward, still seated on the couch. "Wait, is that a yes to Saturday?"

"It's a maybe."

"Sweet. Pick you and Liza up at nine, be ready."

Y/n rolled her eyes, waving behind her back and announcing good-bye to Dom and Alex loudly. The door shut and she made her way downstairs to head on back...home?

________________________________________________________________
Ok but like??? Alex's song??? I'm gonna cry. Also should there be a love triangle??? Not between David because him and Liza are adooorable but between another youtuber? 🤔 and as always favorite, star, comment, and follow!!