3.

EDITED: Roughly. The tenses may be mixed up because I only went through it once.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To say Y/n was surprised would be a complete understatement. She was shocked. There were balloons everywhere. And streamers. And so many people jam packed in her new, shared apartment.

"What-" Feeling a sudden tackle to her side, Y/n fought the urge to reel back just as Liza's familiar perfume wafted up to her nose.

"Y/n! I missed you!" Liza yelled loudly, hooking her arms around Y/n's neck and wrapping her legs around her waist.

Y/n laughed and hugged her back tightly, enjoying her best friend's current occupancy in her otherwise treasured personal space. "Lizaaaa!" Smiling widely for a few seconds, Y/n finally looked up to notice that everyone was staring at the two of them intently. "Um, hi." She lifted a hand and waved as Liza hopped off.

"Alwight, Y/n this es evewyone. Evewyone thes is Y/n." Liza motioned robotically, using her baby voice before laughing normally. "I feel like I'm introducing my child to a group for a play date."

"I thought I was the only one that felt like that." Zane laughed loudly. Y/n moved closer to everyone tentatively, unsure about how to go about the greeting. Zane wasted no time, bringing the girl into a hug and continuing, "literally all David and Liza have been talking about was how excited they were, I swear."

"That's true!" Gabbie chimed in before matching Zane's tactic and giving her a quick, casual hug. "I feel like such a creep, I probably know way too much about you already."

After a few more minutes of laughing and joking around, Y/n had concluded that they really were easy to talk to. In total, she met quite a few of David and Liza's closest friends including: Zane, Gabbie, Carly and Erin, Alex, Brandon, Scotty, Kristen, Toddy, Nick, Corinna, Jason, and Heath. There definitely wasn't enough time to meet every single person that Liza had invited, but not for lack of trying. Liza was nearly glued to Y/n's side, and David wasn't any better. They were dragging her around, spending about 10 seconds with one person before steering her off when they saw someone else.

She got along with everyone and they all seemed to like her; they joked around a lot of the time and Y/n could see that they were a really easy group to get along with.

Eventually, time caught up to her and it was nearly 2 a.m.; she was exhausted, but really, who could blame her? Truth be told, she was having a lot of fun and she didn't want to be the buzzkill so she remained quiet.

Zane kept trying to get her to do a shot on Liza's - her - kitchen counter, before Heath suggested that it was time they head out.

"He'll probably break your..." Heath trailed off, glancing around the nice apartment. "Well, everything."

Y/n smiled, nodding and leading them out. A drunk Zane stumbling out joined with a, not as drunk, but still equally loud Heath. "Bye guys," she laughed, watching the friends fling their arms around each other. 

"Bye baby!" Zane yelled, dragging out the words as Heath waved behind him. Y/n could hear the uber being called and Zane trying to convince the driver that they were completely sober. 

Scotty, Kristen, and Toddy had already left earlier that night, and Corinna joined in soon after. Y/n got along with the Kristen easily, she and Scotty were both a little more introverted as opposed to the rest of the group, but that wasn't saying too much. Toddy was a huge flirt she had come to realize, so she definitely knew that his persona on David'd vlogs was authentic; still, he was incredibly easy-going. Corinna made her nervous for a number of reasons; she was gorgeous, that much was incredibly obvious, but she turned out to be very sweet to Y/n from the get-go. 

Before Y/n even had time to process everyone else leaving, the apartment had been cleared out save for David, Alex, and Liza.

"David, I'm about to fucking pass out on the floor," Alex complained, stretching his arms above his head. He was sat on the cream-colored couch, leaning his head back on the soft cushions. "You woke me up too fucking early, dude."

"Ten isn't early, Alex."

"It is when you don't get up until noon."

"Alright, we should get going anyway. Dom's probably worried sick." David laughed, shutting off his camera. He turned to Y/n and gave her a final bear hug, lifting her off the ground for a second. As he set her down and pulled back, he suggested, "come by my apartment tomorrow."

"Uh, hello?" Alex added, a mock annoyed tone to his voice. "It's my apartment too. Y/n, please come by my apartment tomorrow." As he spoke, Alex got up and pulled her into a hug as well, much to her surprise. "It was awesome meeting you."

"Does little Alex have a crush?" David sang. Y/n pulled back from the embrace and turned towards David, prepared to, again, call him an idiot. When she caught sight of the camera, it was pointed straight to the pair.

Alex stalked forward, placing his hand over the lens. "Let's go dude, I'm fucking exhausted."

"You're embarrassing him, David!" Liza added, ambling to her friend's side and nudging her shoulder. David lifted his camera and instead of continuing with Alex, he shifted the attention to Liza and Y/n.

"David, do you ever get tired of exploiting your friends, or is it just a pastime?" Y/n asked, shoving him in the shoulder when he got close enough, jostling his camera.

"Pastime. But, I do enjoy exploiting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could just imagine the title for David's vlog. ALEX HAS A CRUSH?! As always comment/favorite/message...whatever! Thanks for reading!!! Also I was poking around the Wattpad patch, and I absolutely loved the whole instagram picture thing ! I put up David's and for next time I'll put up Liza's. But I used a photo of Gabbie bc they're all beautiful.