2 - Y/N Vs Katsuki

Start from the beginning

"Sorry for making you bring up something sensitive. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, idiot..." He said in a gentle tone, still blushing.

Katsuki was being gentle and kind. Though he called me an 'idiot', he was still trying to be kind. Obviously, my entire reaction was: ABSOLUTE shock. I've never seen Katsuki this kind and gentle before. It completely goes against his nature.

But it wasn't bad at all. It felt very comforting- I liked the feeling.

I unconsciously closed my eyes and snuggled to the touch of his hand. Katsuki flinched at my sudden actions but still kept his hand on my head.

Wait. What the fuck did I just do?! I snapped my eyes open and immediately moved away. I could feel my face heat up as I stepped back.

"S-Sorry! I didn't know what I was doing!" I stuttered as I looked at the ground to avoid eye contact. Gosh, is there anywhere for me to kill myself...?

"You d-don't have to apologize..." Katsuki stuttered as he kept his arm at his side.

A few moments of complete silence passed. THIS IS SO AWKWARD!!! I internally screamed as I tried to make eye contact with Katsuki. But something beside Katsuki caught my eye, it was green hair. Wait... Green hair...?

"Izu-Chan?!" I screamed as I jumped back.

"What the fuck, Deku?!" Katsuki having the same reaction as me.

"O-Oh! Sorry! Was I interrupting?"
Both mine and Katsuki's face burned red from embarrassment."How long have you been standing there?!"

"Um--"

"I have to go! The girls are waiting for me! Talk to you guys later!" I took my opportunity and ran off before they could say anything.

3rd Person View

"W-Well, I was here since the beginning... I didn't think you could apologise." Izuku continued his statement from before.

Katsuki's face flushed red before turning the opposite direction of where you ran off to. "S-SHUT IT, DEKU! I CAN APOLOGIZE WHENEVER I WANT!" He yelled before stomping off.

Izuku sighed before making his way to the cafeteria to meet up with Lida.

~After School~Your POV~

"Y/N, go kick that Bakugou's ass!" Ashido cheered as we walked to the back of the school.

"Well, I can't underestimate him but I have to perfect thing to counter his quirk." I smirked as we stepped into the area behind the school.

"Woahh..." I gasped as I looked at the crowd waiting for mine and Katsuki's fight. The entire class was there. I put my bag down at the side of the school building.

"Took you long enough." Katsuki groaned as he stood up from the ground. "So let's begin-" he said as he got into stance.

"Wait! Give me a minute!" I shouted for him stop.

"No w--"

"I need to change first! You don't expect me to fight in a skirt and show everyone my panties, do you?" I said as gestured to my uniform.

Katsuki's and a few other males' faces blushed at my statement. "Fine! Fine! Just hurry up!" He said as he tried to hide his blush.

I placed my hands on the sides of my skirt and uniform and they started to change its' form. In a matter of moments, my outfit changed from my UA uniform to a black skin-tight suit, with F/C linings along my sides, that covered all area neck-down.