9

Her POV

I couldn't move a muscle. Jimin was looking right at me with those huge brown, baby eyes that I never got the chance to look into. All I could do was look straight back at him, my feet glued to the ground and my mouth zipped tightly shut.

It was at times like this that my photographic memory became my best friend. I could capture this moment, capture those eyes and store them away in my memory, in my heart. His gaze engulfed me. He was like some sort of drug drawing me in, wanting more and more. And I let it, although I knew that, eventually, what he was able to give me, what he was comfortable to give me, wouldn't be enough. I would always want more.

Before I could do something about it, my thoughts had crept up on me and it was too late for me to realise that I was frowning at Jimin.

"You don't look very happy. Did I do something to upset you?" Jimin asked. His wide eyes looked hurt at the prospect that I might be annoyed with him.

"Is there a reason I should be upset with you, Jimin?" I asked back, taking control of the conversation, something I knew I was good at. Something I had to be good at.

"N-no, no, it's just, I mean, urm, it's just, urm, you were frowning at me and I thought that, urm, maybe I did something wrong b-but maybe I didn't, I don't remember doing anything but I might have d-done something without realising it," he spluttered out, worried, not even pausing to take a breath, "whatever I did, I'm really sorry, I would never purposely do anything to hurt anyone, s-so if I did something, it was an accident, please, p-please don't be angry at me, I wou-"

"Jimin, you've done nothing, there's no need to apologise," I interrupted, stopping him in his tracks, "all you've done is block my path," I lied.

"Oh." He took a step back to let me through. His eyes were glued to the floor as I walked past him in shock. Partly because I did not expect someone as quiet and as shy as him to speak to me, and partly because I couldn't believe I'd manage to think up such a good lie and make it seem so natural, but mainly because he spoke to me. He spoke to me first. I replayed the entire scene over again in my head. He definitely spoke to me first. I just couldn't understand it.

"Wait, wait!" What? "Please wait a second!" Is he talking to me? I stopped walking down the street and turned around to find Jimin running towards me. By now, I was absolutely, completely confounded by Jimin's actions. How was he doing this? Who turned this silent boy who barely said a word since I've been here into this person who's suddenly managed to muster up enough confidence to talk to me and approach me first?

"Did you have something to say to me?" I queried, amazed at what was happening right now.

"I-I have a, urm, a, urm, question... f-for, for you," Jimin stuttered, the confidence he had a second ago now nowhere to be found. His voice was barely audible and his eyes were once again attached to the pavement below. This was more like it. This was more like the Jimin I'd seen at school.

"You can ask your question, Jimin, but I'm not sure I'll be able to give you an answer," I told him, hoping that he'd respect my wishes and know that if I did answer his question, the answer I'd give would be a truthful one.

"No, yes, th-that's fine, you don't have to answer it if, urm, if y-you don't want to," he replied, raising his eyes from the ground and glancing at me quickly, an action I had seen one too many times with my submissives before I met Jimin. This one gesture alone told me so much about what he was thinking. It told me he was nervous, particularly about what my reaction would be to his question. It told me he was uncertain he should even ask this question and that he may change his mind and not ask the question at all. It told me that my opinion, my response, was important to him for some reason and I desperately wanted to know what that reason was.

"Go ahead, Jimin, it's just a question, it won't upset me," I told him, trying to take some pressure off him. He could never say something that would upset me. I couldn't even picture myself feeling a negative emotion towards him. Be it anger or upset or disappointment, I couldn't picture it. He had no reason to worry.

"H-how do y-you know J-J-Jungkook?" He asked, squeezing his eyes shut as if he was experiencing some sort of pain.

"Jungkook and I," I started, wondering how much of the truth I should let out, "urm, well, we went to the same school together," should I tell him? "And we..." I can't tell him, "we..." I'm going to tell him, it'll be fine, "we dated for awhile but eventually, we had to break up, it wasn't going to work out between us," I almost choked out.

Jimin looked up at me, searching my eyes to see if his question had upset me like he thought it would of, but the smile I gave him instead took him by surprise.

Jimin had done some things that I hadn't expected of him, things that had left me feeling bewildered. However, some of his characteristics would never change. He was a submissive by nature and I was so thankful for that. He was playing straight into my hand and I could tell I was starting to get excited by it.

"Do you have any other questions?" I asked, hoping he would, curious as to what was on his mind.

"Y-yes."

"Would you like to ask me them?"

"Y-yes."

"Are you going to?"

"N-no," he shook his head. He looked upset with himself for not being able to ask what he wanted to. But it was fine with me. He seemed unaware, but I knew that for him, this much was enough.

"I told you this before Jimin, you really don't have to be scared of me. If you have a problem, you can come to me. If Jungkook bothers you, you can come to me. I'm sure I don't come off as a particularly nice person at school but I won't bite," I smirked, "not unless you want me to." I smiled sweetly and spun around, leaving him to gawk at my back as I strut away, immensely pleased with myself. The look on his face was priceless. I could tell that what I said would play over in his mind.

I may be blindly drawn to Jimin, but I know exactly what to say and what to do that will be just enough to entice him and draw him to me.

word count: 1183

**how did you guys like this chapter?? I wrote a nice long one for yall :) please comment all your thoughts and feelings, I love reading comments, I might even have time to reply to some, I love you all, bella  xxxxxx