Thirty Nine

(This chapter is taken in the same time as the last one, it's just your p.o.v)

He needs to realize he might be a leader of a gang but he is not your leader, he is your husband. Your allowed to do what you please, when you please with no questions asked.

You sat on your bed as you heard the door shut and Grayson's car crank up. He soon pulled out of the driveway going god knows where.

"Dallas pack your bag, your going to grandmas" you shout as you made your way to Delilah.

Lisa said they could come spend a few days with her and Sean to give you and grayson some alone time. That you desperately need.

You could hear Dallas yelling in excitement as he packed his bag. You packed Delilah a bag and you all headed downstairs and into your truck.

-

"Bye Dallas I love you" you hollered as he took off running into seans arm.

"Love you mommy"

Lisa came over and got Delilah out as she hugged you hello.

"Thank you for taking them" you say with a small smile. She looks down playing with Delilah and kissing her forehead.

"Anything for my babys" .

After you dropped off the kids you made your way to the three moons house. As you pulled up you noticed Grayson's car in the drive.

"Shit" you cursed under your breath as you parked and got out walking in. All the guys head shot up to you and you waved.

"Hey wheres the twins" you say and they all pointed towards downstairs. Your heart dropped to the floor and anger filled your body as you made your way down the familiar dark stairs into the basement. You could hear grayson and Ethan talking and you got even more mad.

Why would Ethan snitch?

Before you could hit the bottom you leaned against the wall and soon grayson came around the corner. His eyes went wide as they met yours and he took a step back. You looked behind him and there stood Ethan and Mackenzie.

Your blood started to boil from how mad you was getting. Your fist balled up and you blacked out.

"Why is she free?" You say looking back and forth from grayson to Ethan.

"She's a kid and you tortured her enough, I'm taking her home" grayson says as he tries to walk by you but you push his chest and he slams against the wall.

"Your not doing shit, and she's staying here, I'm not done with her"

He looks at you and his eyes go dark and his jaw clenched.

"Who do you think you are y/n" his words stung a bit but he was just trying to test you .

He motions for Mackenzie to follow him and she goes to walk up the Stairs but you reached behind you pulling out your gun and pointing it towards her head.

Grayson jumped up in shock as Mackenzie slowly backed up with her hands up.

"I said she's not going anywhere, and if she takes another step I'll blow her brains out got it? " you spit as you stared back into graysons eyes.

"Y/n put the gun down damn it, if you kill her you will go to prison, this is not a Jack deal, he was a nobody and a criminal, people will come looking for her" he was worried but you didn't care.

"Fuck you grayson and her" you say as you pulled the trigger.