One

The wind blows as the leaves fall one by one onto the cold ground. You sat there thinking about these few years and how much everything has changed. You and grayson has a little boy named Dallas, he's just like his father in so many ways. Although you never thought you and grayson would have a child so soon it was still so exciting and it brought you closer. After Grayson's accident some of the members left and the real ones stayed. Your all a huge family now. It took you awhile to want to raise Dallas in just a bad environment but you knew everyone would give there life to keep him safe. You still haven't heard from yours or Grayson's family. It's hurts somedays but you do it to protect them. Grayson's company is still being ran by Shawn and he's still making money left and right, but he's also still the leader of the most dangerous gang in the state. Ethan has been the best uncle he could possibly be, he loves Dallas and watches over him, but so do the other members. You had some new members join and that's how you met your bestfriend Harley. It was nice to finally have a girl around. You've changed so much as a person also, you agreed to help lead with grayson as his right hand through everything, it was hard to get use to it at first but you didn't want to be that weak girl anymore.

"Mommy did you see that" Dallas yells in excitement as him and grayson were training together.

You felt like he was still to young, but grayson insisted on showing him some things, plus it was bonding time for the two.

"I sure did" you say back as you stood up fixing your leather jacket and walking towards them. Grayson walked up to you and reached out to wrap his arm around you but your grabbed it and twisted it. He smirked at you and winked.

"Oh, so you wanna piece of this I see" he says teasing as he pulled his arm from you and tackled you onto the ground. You lifted your leg and hooked it around his throat as you pulled him back making him fall off of you and hit the ground. He started chuckling when you straddled him.

"You are one Badass milf Angel" he says as a smirk plastered across his face.

Yoy smacked his arm and Bent down to kiss his soft lips.

"Okay, cut it out, young eyes are watching" ethan says as he runs up and picks Dallas up tossing him over his shoulder.

You laugh and look at grayson and kiss him one more time then stood up dusting your pants off.

You all decided to walk back inside and everyone was sitting in the big living room talking and laughing. Dallas ran towards ryder and they started play fighting making your heart flutter. Everyone treats him like he's there own.

"Alright everyone listen up" grayson says making his voice echoe off the walls.

Everyone stops what there doing and there attention lands on him.

"There's been a tip sent to us that the badgers want a fight, and if they want one we will give it to them, but for now on everyone sticks together, do not go out of that gate alone and do not trust anybody, he will do anything hurt me and that include hurting any of you, do I make myself clear" grayson says making everyone nodd there heads.

"Also don't forget the beatdown is tonight, everyone's welcome" he finishes.

You roll your eyes at the sound of the "beatdown" it's a stupid fight where everyone trys to take over Grayson's spot. You fight and if you defeat him you become the leader, but no one has been able to defeat him for years.

But then again, he is Grayson Dolan, the biggest, the baddest, and the strongest, gang leader in the state.