Twenty Three

You stood by the counter tapping your foot as you waited for grayson to come back downstairs. He went to put Dallas to bed. Your still slightly pissed off about his actions, especially since Dallas was in the car.

You soon heard big footsteps coming down the stairs as they slowly made there way into the kitchen. He walked in immediately looking at you and knew you was still pissed.

"Angel, I apologized, I let my anger get the best of me, I'm sorry I got jealous and I should have not acted that way" he said throwing his hands up.

Yeah he wasnt to believable, grayson isn't one to apologize for his actions. What he did, he meant it 100%, and he would have killed him with no problem. It's just who he is. He doesn't give a shit about anyone, except for you and Dallas.

Play song⇧

He stood there across the kitchen with his hands in his pockets as he staired at you, his eyes were dark as they have been for a while now, he had his jaw clenched as he waited for what you were gonna say.

Surprisingly you stood there. Admiring him and his beauty. He sure was beautiful. He knew exactly what to wear that fitted and showed off his body. He always fixed his thick dark hair the same way everyday but it flattered him. He knew how to give off such a imitating look to make anyone scared of him.

You weren't to mad anymore, he did apologize and it made you realize how he felt everytime you would fist fight anyone who even looked his way.

He started to approach you slowly and you felt your self undressing him with your eyes. His perfect toned tattooed body. His tight jeans that hung low enough to show off his v line. His sharp jaw line and his dark piercing Hazel eyes looking back at yours hungrily.

You leaned your head back slightly as you felt his body against yours and his hot bresth breathing against you skin. The way you could feel the heat radiating off of him.

His soft lips meeting your skin making it feel like fireworks going off in your stomach. His soft moans sounding like music flowing through your ears. His cologne filling your nose as you mentally groan out as you think of the pleasure he can give you.

He soft strong hands lifting your dress over your shoulders letting a cold breeze pass by and send shivers all over your body.

He reached down gripping your thighs as he lifts you up roughly and throwing you on the counter as he rips his shirt off and crawling on top of you.

His bare chest laying against yours as clothes flew everywhere

His bare chest laying against yours as clothes flew everywhere. He reaches down grabbing his belt and ripping it off as he leans up tieing your hands together.

A smirk plastered against his beautiful sculptured face as he fulling undressed himself and you.

He was so mysterious and you never really knew his next move.

He bends down biting on your soft skin as he made his way to your ear as he seductively whispered,

"Oh princess, I'm fixing to make you feel so good"

His hands spreading your legs apart as he crawls inbetween them and enters you making you throw your head back in pleasure as soft moans filled the room.

' It's the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into there soul '