Eleven

You woke up and looked over seeing Dallas all curled up with his stuff animal ethan bought him. A small smile creeped on your face as you leaned over kissing his head. You got up walking into your room and grayson was of course gone.

You walked over to your closet pulling out two bags and you started packing your things.

Your leaving.

You finished packing and you walked downstairs and threw your bags in your car.

You looked over seeing grayson and the guys looking at you with confused looks on there faces. You looked down trying to not make eye contact but he started walking over.

"What are you doing y/n" he says pointing at the bags.

"I'm leaving, after last night I saw who you really are, Dallas saw you hit me grayson and I will not raise him in this anymore, this isn't about me and you we have him to think about I'm sorry" you reached over kissing his cheek and slipping off your ring as you layed it in his shakey hands.

This was it, it's over.

You gave him a small smile and walked back inside getting Dallas. He was still half asleep as you buckled him in his car seat and got in.

Grayson stood there staring at you as he cried for you not to leave.

"Grayson I'm going back to our house, you are welcome to come see Dallas anytime you want, he's your son, but don't bring that gang shit around him, you got it? " you felt a Sting in your heart. This was the last thing you wanted to do. But this was the best for Dallas.

You started the car and pulled away as Grayson's figure in the rear view mirror got smaller and smaller.

-

"Mommy this house is beautiful, is this our new home and where is daddy why is he not with us" Dallas says as he ran and jumped on the couch.

So many memories ran through your mind. The familiar sent filling your nose. Everything was perfectly the same. It felt like home.

"Yes this is our knew home, and daddy's gonna be gone for a while baby, but he will come and see you often okay, now let's go check out your room" you say reaching out for his hand.

You walked upstairs and into the use to be guests bedroom and opened the door. There was a bed but you needed to make it a room for Dallas but for now this will have to do.

"It's bigger than my old room mommy, me loves it" his eyes grew big as he jumped up on the bed.

"We will turn it into a little boys room but it will take time baby" you say laying down with him.

It was starting to get dark and you finished unpacking the bags and made dinner.

You were exhausted and grayson kept running through your mind like crazy.

You finally layed down in your bed as memories and what ifs filled your head making you smile.

You miss him. You love him. But is he really even him anymore?