Twenty

"He wants a baby sister mommy why not give him one" grayson says with a little smirk across his face. You slapped his arm in a playful manner making him bust out laughing.

"Do you really want another baby?" You asked getting kind serious. You've thought about it several time but you didn't think it was such a great idea with living with the three moons and all.

He reaches over intertwining his fingers with yours as he brings your hand up kissing it.

"I want as many kids as the good Lord blesses us with, as long as your the mother of my children nothing else matters angel" his words were so soft and meaningful.

You just smiled and nodded as grayson pulled up to the huge mansion. Memories started flooding through your mind as you remembered all the dinner party's you use to come too, and how you would always some how end up in a fight, now your a mom and married to the biggest company owner in the state.

You snapped out of your thoughts as grayson opened your door and helped you out. He then went to unbuckle Dallas.

He does it all when he's around and it's not like you force him, it's just what he likes to do, as a daddy.

"Mommy this place is humongous" Dallas says opening his arms out wide.

Grayson chuckles as he grabs his little hand and yours and you all walk inside the dinner party.

A couple of looks were sent your way. Considering you and grayson went missing for years and now your back with a kid, but it didn't matter, maybe it was a good thing Dallas wasn't raised fully in this environment so he can have a backbone like his daddy.

"Grayson, y/n, and who might this be" Shawn says shaking our hands then bending down to Dallas's level.

"Hi, I'm Dallas " he says sticking his little hand out to shake shawns.

He was the cutest thing in the world.

Grayson picked up Dallas and took him to meet some other people while you decided to find the bar and have a glass of wine.

You sat down sipping it as you watched grayson with him.

He was like a total different person. He laughs more, and the way he looks at him is like he's totally in love and would do absolutely anything for his son. Maybe having another baby would be okay and fun. It would for sure have anything it needs, especially a wonderful daddy and brother.

"Why is someone so beautiful like you sitting all alone staring at the wealthiest man here"

You looked over meeting eyes with a guy around your age. He had long hair and bright blue eyes.

"Actually that wealthy man is my husband and that's my son, so as you can see I'm not alone, excuse me" you say giving him a small smile and walking towards grayson.

He wraps his arm around you and you stood there watching Shawn fly Dallas around acting like there airplanes.

"Grayson, hey man" the same guy from the bar says holding his hand out to shake.

"Nash, man I haven't seen you in forever" grayson says shaking his hand back and then pulling him into a bro hug.

You stood there quit confused looking at them back and forth. Grayson caught on and introduced you.

"Nash this is my wife, y/n, y/n this is nash we went to highschool together, our fathers ran the company together before I took it over"

You smiled a fake smile at nash considering he was just hitting on you at the bar.

"We met at the bar, sorry for hitting on you, I didn't know" he says making grayson look at you with a slightly pissed off and jealous look.

You just nodded and walked over to Dallas letting the guys do there guy talking.

This is one thing you did not miss.