Twenty two

"So your not gonna mention the fact that nash flirted with you then you aloud me to introduce him to our son and act fake to my face" grayson says gripping onto the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were turning white.

"Can we talk about this later, Dallas is in the car with us"

He punched the steering wheel making you jump. You looked back seeing Dallas sleeping in his carseat.

Thank god.

"No I'm not gonna wait, I swear, where's my phone" he says digging in his pockets.

You scrunched your eyebrows and watched him find his phone. You ignored him as he dialed a number and you heard ethan pick up.

"Ethan find nash for me" he says making your head shoot his way. He kept his dark eyes on the road ignoring your death stare.

"Nash from highschool nash?"

"Yes ethan" he sounded so impatient as his knuckles went red from punching the steering wheel.

"Why bro? " Ethan's voice rang through the phone and grayson looked over to you.

He had nothing but hatred across his face as his black eyes stared into yours.

"I want you to kill him" the words slipped off his tongue like nothing. No flinch, no doubt, just a simple demand.

"Ok" was all ethan said as he hung up.

Grayson threw his phone making it slam against the Dash.

"Are you fucking insane? You just called your brother to kill an innocent man for flirting with me? He didn't know i was with you grayson, I was sitting alone" you say as you feel that anger coming back.

You slapped his arm as hard as you could making him slam on the breaks and look at you.

"Fuck him, he's not innocent no one flirts or even looks at what belongs to me, now don't you ever touch me like that again y/n" he says through gritted teeth.

You unbuckled your seat belt making his face go to confused.

"Wtf are you doing" he says watching you.

You get out calling Lisa and you grabbed Dallas and carried him In your arms.

"I'm taking me and my son away from you, your a heartless murder" you screamed. His face softened at the words and he picked up his phone calling ethan.

"Nevermind, don't touch him" he says then hanging up.

"Baby get back in the car, it's cold, I'm sorry I let my anger get the best of me"

You rolled your eyes and put Dallas back in his seat. You crawled In and headed home.

This isn't over yet.