Seth inwardly cursed at having been heard, feeling somewhat embarrassed by the softer side Daisy brought out of him. He knew that she would appreciate not being on the verge of tripping over her pant legs every time she took a step but he wasn't sure why he even cared. He had only met her that morning.

Sure, she was beautiful and intrigued him in a way no other woman had done before, but it didn't explain his sudden urge to protect her and be with her at all times. He even had his men watch over her. That was something he couldn't explain.

He didn't bother coming up with a response to Levi so he walked away as their work was done. Swiftly following behind, the ridiculously blonde haired man smirked, saying, "so Daisy is nice." Hearing no reply, he continued, "I think she like us."

Seth glared straight ahead and walked with heavy strides to get away from his so called friend. He wasn't stupid. Levi just wanted a reaction but he wasn't going to get one.

"I've not had a girl in a while. D'you think she'll want to f- "

Within seconds, Seth had him pinned to the wall with his arm on his neck, cutting off Levi's air supply. "Don't even think about finishing that sentence. She's mine." He said in a raucous tone without thinking.

"Seth, you know he's kidding." Nate hesitantly touched his shoulder, trying to pull him off the gasping man. "He's an idiot with a death wish." He added.

From the slightly pained grin on Levi's face, he was enjoying the reaction Seth had from the small comment. He gave one more glare of warning and then let go, throwing the pillow to Nate and telling him to put it in his cell. With nothing more to say, he left.

"Invite us to the wedding!" He heard Levi yell behind him.

He flipped him off without turning around and walked to the small empty storage room that he would always use to get some privacy. Locking the door behind him, Seth pulled a lighter out of his pocket and lit one of the cigarettes. There was a vent in the room and no fire alarm so it was the perfect place to smoke.

He sighed, feeling much calmer than before. Although it shouldn't surprise him that the other prisoners wanted her, it still angered him.

Others might assume the feelings he had were because he hadn't seen a girl in a while other than the nurse and the dinner ladies. Before being sent to prison four years ago, he had the occasional one night stands with many different women but none of them held a candle to Daisy. That meant he hadn't had sex since he was twenty but it felt like an eternity.

Nevertheless, he knew his lack of sex wasn't the reason for his attraction to her. He wanted to protect her from the other prisoners and she would definitely need it. He had no idea what she was doing there but someone must've answered his prayers and sent him an angel because admittedly, he was extremely grateful for her, not that he'd ever tell anybody that.

When the bell rang to tell people to go to their cells, he decided to wait a few minutes before he eventually put the cigarette out and crushed it with the bottom of his shoe. Despite having some power over the guards, they'd still be able to punish him if he clearly broke the rules in front of everyone, especially the governor. So, he couldn't be wandering about when everyone else was supposed to be in their cells.

The hallways were empty by the time he got to the main part of the prison. With his thoughts occupied by a certain new prisoner, he didn't see someone come around the corner and bump into him.