"Sorry Sir Zane" "I Ran From Him!"

YL/N - Your Last Name

Y/N - Your Name

H/C - Hair Color

F/C - Fav Color

SF/C - Second Fav Color

F/ N - Fav Animal

F/G - Fav gem

H/L - Hair Length

~Shall be updated as goes on!~

-

????

I looked everywhere!! I can't find the weak girl anywhere!! I Walked to Sir Zane, my long black hair rocking back and forth as i walked. Once i got to Sir Zane's office, i opened the door "Sir Zane" "Yes Arliegh?" "I can't find Y/N anywhere.."

Sir Zane sighed and got up "thank you for telling me, go back to looking for her now" Zane said to me. And I Did just that, i just tighten my grip on my Ruby Red sword, I hate when someone weak some how gets away, Sir Zane needs to be harder on his guards then baby the crap out of them!

-<~~>-

????P.O.V

I ran into this village, it was..kind of big houses...more then I ever seen!! I Walked in and saw a girl using a guy with blond hair to help her walk..that...that looks like Garroth..I Ran t him and hugged him, making the girl with H/L H/C Fall and scream in pain a bit "Y/N!" Garroth yelled helping her up "i-i'm so sorry!!"

I Said "i-it's fine.." the girl said, clearly ling...When the girl leaned on Garroth's shoulder he blushed...does...does he have a crush on her?! SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK- Sky...shh...calm...okay..better...

Later on after Garroth and i talked, i got to meet Y/N, she seems kind..but not to kind to steal my Garroth- SKY SHUT UP!

-

<~~>

-

SO UM I SORRY I TIRED I MAKE MORE CHAPTERS LATER :D