25

They were back to square one.

Taehyung came back to school days ago, but she seemed to never find a chance to talk to him.

Whenever they walk past each other at the hallway, Taehyung would ignore her, and it hurts.

Hye Jin sighed, walking into the classroom as she plopped down on her seat. She laid on her table, trying to ignore the insults.

"I knew they wouldn't last long, i mean Taehyung deserves someone better!"

"Exactly! Now she's back to being a nobody."

The laughters stopped when the teacher arrived, and soon the class was quiet again.

"Hye Jin?" She heard her teacher call out in the middle of class.

"Meet me after class. I have news for you"

__________

"I've submitted your artwork to an art school in Australia two months ago. They replied with a letter today, and congratulations dear! They really liked your work." The teacher smiled, handing Hye Jin the letter.

"They do wish you could join them soon, and they have offered to pay for your school fees. Do consider it." Hye Jin nodded, walking out of  the classroom as she reread the contents of the letter.

"Geez, watch where you're walking." Unconsciously, she had bumped into someone. Looking up to apologise, she froze when she realise who it was infront of her.

"Tae."