20

"Tae, im leaving. I have something on." Hye Jin grabbed her bag swiftly, covering her wound as she pecked his cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you, i have something on."

"Guys, im leaving. Y'all have fun." Taehyung got up from his seat, grabbing on Hye Jin's hand before pulling her out of Jimin's house. When they were at somewhere much quieter, Taehyung looked at her, tilting her chin up so that their eyes could meet.

"What's wrong Jinnie? You have to tell me so i can understand." He whispered softly as Hye Jin looked down.

"I just dont feel comfortable. This isn't for me. Im not good at parties."

"Did something happen?" Taehyung eyed her arms, before looking back at her. He was sure that wound didn't exist before the party. Something must have happened when she left them.

"I- no. Nothing."

"You're not a good liar. Besides, that wound on ur arm wasnt there before the party. Did the girls do this to you? I saw them at the party." Hye Jin bit her lips as she pulled away from Taehyung's grip, before looking at her wound again.

"It was an accident. My fault actually. I wasn't being careful. Can we go home already? Im tired."

Taehyung wasnt buying it. But since she refused to tell him what happened, he sighed, before pulling her into a hug.

"I wish i could be there for you all the time. To protect you from everything. Because you deserve the best Hye Jin ah."