10

"So, what's your name?" They were now at the cafe near school, and Jimin placed her drink infront of her.

It did take her some effort to beg for Jimin to keep his mouth shut, and Jimin finally agreed with the condition of meeting her after school.

"Promise you wont tell Taehyung?"

"I wont. I swear."

"It's Hye Jin. Im in my third year of high school. Please to meet you." She introduced herself and Jimin smiled before pulling out his hand.

"You already know me. Im Jimin." She stare at his hand, before hesitantly shaking it.

She wasn't exactly comfortable with how friendly Jimin was.

"So, a crush on Taehyung hmm? Ive seen those letters." Jimin said as he sipped on his drink. She nodded slightly, with her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Im not trying to bring down your hopes, but you're probably not the girl he's looking for."

"He's outgoing, fun and you're.. you just dont seem like the right girl for her." He smiled, and her heart couldn't help but hurt a little.

She never really imagined Taehyung and her together. But of course, a little part of her still hoped she had a chance.

"I'm not saying you should stop sending him letters and stuff. I know he looks forward to seeing your letters. But Hye Jin, why would you continue to like someone when you know you have no hope with them?"