16

The entire week went pass rather smoothly for Hye Jin,except the constant glares she got from the girls when she walked down the hallway. Taehyung seemed to notice it too, but she convinced him that she was okay with it.

"Hye Jin, do you want me to get you something?" Taehyung asked as they sat down at the cafeteria, and she asked for a sandwich before thanking him. The moment he left the table, the girls came crowding.

"Oh Hye Jin! Having fun being his girlfriend? We shouldn't have been so mean to you. Let me make it up to you with a drink?" One of them smiled, opening the lid of the drink before pouring it over Hye Jin's head. The others laugh as she hung her head low, biting her lips as she reminded herself not to cry.

"I cant wait for the day Taehyung breaks up with you. He deserves so much better." The girl laughed, hurriedly walking off when she caught sight of Taehyung.

"You know what you should do. Dont rat me out." She whispered in Hye Jin's ear right before leaving.

"Wha-What happened? Did they do this to you? Who was it?" Taehyung set down the tray as he took off his blazer, putting it around her.

He was fuming mad, she could tell. But she remembered what she should do.

"Someone fell and i was unlucky. The drink got all over me. I'll get changed real quick." She forced out a smile before running out of the cafeteria.

Because if she stayed longer, she would have cried.