13

The movie was great, considering the fact that both of them enjoyed themselves. It was now 7 in the evening, and Taehyung had offered to walk her back home.

"So you live near the school?"

"Yea." She replied, smiling slightly. She enjoyed the small talks they had today. Even though it isnt much, it made her really happy.

"Hye Jin"

"Hmm?"

"Ca-can i hold your hand?" She blushed as she looked up at the boy, who was just as flustered as she is.

"Actually nevermind, what the hell was i saying?" Taehyung mumbled as he walked ahead of her, but stopped as he felt her hand grabbing onto his.

Taehyung smiled, intertwining their hands together as he swing them back and forth. He couldn't believe this. He was holding Hye Jin's hand.

"Next time, dont ask. I'll get shy." Hye Jin looked down and Taehyung chuckled at how cute she was.

They arrived at her house shortly, and Taehyung reluctantly let go of her hand, pouting slightly. Hye Jin caught it though, intertwining their hands once more before she swing them back and forth, just like How Taehyung did previously.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"I can come fetch you if you want."

"Sure. I cant wait to see you tomorrow." Hye Jin smiled before taking a deep breath, tipping toe just to give Taehyung a peck on his cheeks.

"Bye!" She ran into her house, leaving him alone at the pavement.