Important

A/N: I just want to say, to all those Shinee fans how sorry I am for the loss of a wonderful idol. Even though I wasn't the group's number one fan like many of you are, I still felt that pain when I found out Jonghyun passed away. I actually cried when I found out; he was part of a legendary group - a group that Seventeen (especially Hoshi) were inspired by. I can't imagine how the rest of the Shinee group are, and his family. I actually cry at the thought of it.

I know it's painful, but trust me it will be better in time. Don't close yourself, be with your loved ones, and don't remember him as the man who left the world in pain, but the man who inspired so many and was loved. Think of him when he was happy, and keep that memory. As long as you saw him happy, it will be alright. I'm sure he's happy where he is now, watching us. He wouldn't want to see us sad over him for long, he'd want us to move on and remember him happily.

Again, I am so sorry to all fans, friends and family, and as I write this with tears in my eyes, I hope we all get better and move on in time. For not only our sake, but for him so he can rest in peace.

Sincerely (with tears pouring down my face),
Queen_Oreo_Peasant