18 ⇢ Oh my god

"Guys its the end of class,what should we do?"I ask Brynn and Annie that watching stranger things at the tv but they just ignore me plus rolling they eyes

Whats wrong with them?

"Hey whats wrong?"I ask them again but i hold brynn's hand that beside me she flinch.

Thats hurt

Suddenly my phone vibrates and i got a text from someone.Its someone going to help me?

Oh,its john

John⚡️

John⚡️>hey,can you go to the ground floor?need to talk about something

Talk about what?

Kenz💘>sure 10 minutes i will be there
seen at 4:30 pm

Good one,orlando

I stand up from the couch and walk to my room,change into something warm.I wear my white hoodie and my thick coat plus a beanie hat since its snowing and I don't want to dying during Christmas yet.

Im nota make up person so i just walk out and slip on my boots like i said its snowing and I don't want those shits get in my shoes.

I walk pass Brynn and Annie without saying a word,never mind maybe they hates me for something?

As i walk out,i heard giggles and claps sounds at the apartment,definitely them.

And they don't want me

My vision is blurry but i keep walking and take the lift,silent.I reached the ground floor and spot john with beanie and with his thick coat.

I ran to him and hug him,i can't take it anymore i let go every single tears out at his shirt well he kind of exposed his shirt so thats the victim of my tears opss sorry john.

"Whats wrong kenz?"He ask and rubbed my back then stroking my hair "Brynn and Annie hates me,they really want me out from there thats why they keep ignoring me"I sobbed in his shirt and don't care if he said that im emotional about this kind of stuff.

Im scared losing my friends again cause you know i already lose one once Im at Pittsburgh.

"Shhh let them be,lets have some fun!"Johnny said and pull away my head from his chest to wipe my tears away and i nod,smile "Im sorry about your shirt"I said as i notice his shirt kind of soaked "No problem and don't be sad okay?Lets go let me take you somewhere!"He said and take my hand to his car

During the drive we were jamming some Christmas songs and i get to heard johnnys song although he is screaming the lyrics but still it looks cute.

God he is so precious

Does he likes me?

No,definitely not

God,stop thinking about this shit!

"Kenz"he said,making me snap out from my shitty thoughts "Yeah?"I ask and he give me the blindfolded "What?"I ask and he smile,cheekily "Wear this!"He said and i just shook my head and wear it.

What does weird kid is doing?

10 minutes drive and we reached the place that i didn't know "Okay i will hold your hand and led into this place"He said and i nod.He hold my hands and i feel the tingles,he instructed me if i need i bent down or walk with a big step and stuff.

He knows how to treat a girl

As we reached somewhere,he let go my hand an give me a chair to sit or a stool?or what?I cant see anything! "here your sit"Johnny said and give me the stool or chair,i don't know.

"Okay open ur blindfolded"He said and i open it,as i blink two or three times i saw something i didnt not expect.

Oh my god

Updated<3
15 votes and i will post a new one ;) plus do u like it????I hope u dooooooo and im sorry if this bad cause i was abt to fall asleep during writing thisss but tatayayyaa see u guys later💜