17 ⇢ Kenzie's man

Its been two days after kenzie ex boyfriend chase her and i feel insecure to leave her alone because you know?Her ex seems crazy plus he is the reason kenzie scared to interact with guys

Our squad know about this and they keep bugging me too make some moves.

What moves?Move out?Move dancing?No,asking kenzie out.You think after 5 years being heartbroken kid and now you want to ask a girl out its easy

No fucking no

If you wondering do i love her?Yes i do but i dont tell to you guys *look at the readers* let me and my heart know thats enough but i have been exposed by hayden that dumbly read my journal.

I smack his head down but since im a nice guy i forgive him.He still owe me something and he need to help me for this date aka propose her be my girlfriend not wife geez.

At first i think its to early for do this cause you know?We just meet this month (and this book just started,im sure you guys getting dizzy with my trash book.Im sorry) and i just know her secrets stuff two days ago plus we fake dating for a while two days ago.

Times flies fast dudes

Finally right now,me and Hayden at my room planning for the propose.I've been thinking past a few hours and its really confusing.

"Dude calm down we will do this end of the week and right now is Tuesday calm down"Hayden said and i roll my eyes,standing up.I walk to the window and stared the snow start falling.

Isn't it feels good if i got to drink some hot chocolate and strum my guitar instead of thinking.Wait a minute,strumming?Hot chocolate?Does she loves hot chocolate?I think she does?Think john,think

Flashback at Mrs.Camilla house

Me and Mackenzie decide to take a shower at here before get back home well clean ourselves after a big mess we did.I walk down stairs and feel want some hot chocolate during this chilly time.

I approach Mrs.Camilla that talking to her son,Brandon well i should say both of us in a good terms plus he lended me his shirt thats mean we cool.

"hey Mrs.Camilla,sorry for interrupting but can i ask your permission and something?"I politely ask and she just nod,give me a warm smile.

"Do you have a hot chocolate?If you do,do you mind me to make for myself one?"I ask her politely and earn a mischievous smirk from Brandon.Whats wrong with him?Did i said something wrong?