09 ⇢ Then,why are you crying?

she misunderstood,its Nadia my best friend that's basic

she misunderstood,its Nadia my best friend that's basic.She always like that,darn it."John what are you waiting for idiot?!"Nadia said and push me.What the hell this girl? "What?Waiting what?"I ask confused "Talk to her idiot,hurry up"Nadia said and push me again but harder.Without wasting time,i run to the cafe as fast as i could.

When i reach to the cafe,i saw Mackenzie,her head at her hand.I sit in front her and she tilted her head.Her eyes puffy little bit and i could hear her sniffle."What do you want johnny?"She snapped and roll her eyes "Mackenzie,she's not my girlfriend.She's my best friend and her name is Nadia"I said and look at her eyes."So?Do i look like i care?"She said and point at her face

"Then why are you crying?"I ask and smirk "No,who said?Im not crying im completely fine"She said and roll her eyes again "How many times do you roll your eyes for a day?"I teased and she roll her eyes again

"Don't act like you fucking care"She said sassily "Chill dot be mad okay?Im sorry"I said and stuck out my hand too her and she stared in shook suddenly her eyes start too watery but she shook her head.

"Hey whats wrong?"I ask and pull my hand back but i walk too her and sit next too her,pull her into a hug."I-i "She said and i chuckle "Shh don't worry nothing happen"I whisper and she about too say something but been cut off by Brynn that shout her name.

"Hey lovebirds wha-"She stop talking as she saw Mackenzie's condition and she quickly grab my collar and my face only a few centimeters from her,i could hear her breath "What do you do too her?Why she is crying"She said and i could hear Hayden said at the back "Bro this aint cool". Everyone staring at us and whisper stuff but they stop when Mackenzie pull me.

"He doesn't do anything too me but he help me okay?It just the-"She stop and everyone still  "Nothing happen and could you all continue eating?Without staring us?"She said and everyone went back too normal."Im sorry johnny"She whisper at my ear also with her hand linked with mine "Okay i love too watch both of you being so sweet but could anyone explain what the heck just happen?"Lauren said and smirk at us.

Mackenzie quickly unlinked our arms and look at the floor."Just some sad flashbacks thats all"she said and everyone nod."Mackenzie,im sorry if you think i steal johnny from you"Nadia suddenly butt in and i smack my forehead.

Everyone but not the entire cafe only our group gasp in shook while both of us just silent."Wait?Mackenzie?jealous?This rarely happen!"Annie said happily and clapping her hands "Is this miracle?Johnny finally back in book love?"Hayden tease "W-what the freak are you talking hayden?"I stuttered and shook my head.I could see Mackenzie in shook.

"What about we sit down and eat?We can tease those lovebirds later"Brynn said and make us realise that we still standing.We all sit down and im between Mackenzie and Hayden"So lovebirds?What the actual heck happen?"Brynn ask and the nickname make both of us flushed

"Long explanation"Me and Mackenzie said at the same time and we look each other then we smile

You completely different Mackenzie Ziegler

updated <3