"By his part does he mean the part where he robs anyone and everyone?" Breeze asked Dominique dryly in his mind. 

"He may be a common thief but we need his help," Dominique thought in reply. 

"A thief? That's a light way to put it," Breeze snorted, still glaring at Anibal. "The guy would sell his own mother for a draco! Don't you remember what he did last time?" 

"Thus the favor," Dominique thought calmly. "I didn't appreciate you running out on me like that last time," Dominique told Anibal in a voice that lacked any emotion while his face remained blank. 

"Yeah, about that," Anibal's eyes darted to Dominique and away again. "I got a message that I was suddenly needed at home..." 

"Right," Dominique replied sarcastically. "Then tell me this Anibal," he took a menacing step forward while Anibal took one back, yet seeming to realize that it took him one step closer to Breeze he froze, looking like a trapped rabbit. "How was it that Watcher's turned up right after you left?" Dominique watched Anibal closely. 

"Watchers?" Anibal asked trying to look surprised, yet he failed miserably, "I swear I didn't know that there were..." 

"Cut the crap Anibal," Dominique told him fiercely making Anibal flinch, "You sold me out!" 

"I didn't..." 

Behind him Breeze growled and Anibal jumped. 

"Tell me the truth and I might just keep my dragon from tearing you to bits," Dominique told him in a cold voice. 

"But I don't know anything!" Anibal whimpered. 

Dominique sighed and looked up at Breeze. "Start with his feet," he told his dragon. 

"W....Wait!" Anibal yelled, his eyes bulging in terror. "Wait!" he held up his hands pleadingly. "I gave them a tip, alright! Nothing more, just a tip that someone was there!" he squealed. 

"Just a tip?" Dominique asked looking like he didn't believe Anibal for a second, "Nothing more, no identity, no name?" 

"No! Of course not, I'm not that stupid!" Anibal told him. 

"Think he's telling the truth?" Breeze asked. 

"Most likely. He's a lot of things but he's right on one thing. He isn't that stupid," Dominique thought in reply as he seemed to be assessing Anibal. 

He closed the gap between him and the terrified boy and placed a heavy hand on his shoulder. Anibal flinched at the touch making Dominique grin. For someone who had robbed almost every person in the city Anibal sure lacked courage. 

"Anibal," Dominique told him, his grin widening, "The way I see it, you owe me a favor."

Dominique and Breeze walked from the ally minutes later, with Dominique feeling more than satisfied. 

"Too easy," he told his dragon with a grin, "Intimidation, it works every time." 

"Start with his feet?" Breeze asked in disbelief as they walked onto the busy streets and Dominique pulled himself onto his dragon's back. 

"Hey, it worked, didn't it," Dominique replied. Breeze just shook his head as he walked down the street with the flow of dragons. He followed Dominique's mental directions and soon they came to a less crowded street. 

"This it?" Breeze asked coming to a stop. 

"I think so," Dominique replied as he looked at the building before him, a decent sized one. Yet it was unusual as it only had one story and was made completely of bricks giving a red tinge to it. It looked well kept and had glass windows with bars across them as though to prevent anyone from breaking in and helping themselves to anything within.