Chapter 20-Silent Library

We were at Silent Library. The first people that were chosen were Heather(22), Tasha(25), Robin(23), Jimmy(24), Marque(27), and Komar(26). Jimmy got the bad card and the dare was entitled "Treadmill Run". Jimmy had to Ride a bicycle on a Treadmill. He passed this dare. Then Heather had the bad card. She had the "Shrimp Sushi". She had to Blend this Shrimp with sushi, got in this bathing suit so her clothes wouldn't get messing cause the Shrimp sushi was getting everywhere, and pour it on this hairy dude and slurp it off. She blended Shrimp and Sushi, and slurped it off. While watching in the Library, Maria's childhood nemesis, Xyla was making out with William. Maria saw this and hit her with a dictionary and pulled William off. Xyla flipped the finger and Maria twisted it and smashed her into the production booth. Mariah Dragged her and threw her into the doll leg fan which kicked her in the chin many times. There was a cannoball blaster and she shot her with It. She slapped her and threw her in the street. Heather was done with the dare, but thanks to the fight the crew lost. The Next Contestant Marque got a "Nasty Snowball" dare. His Contestants mixed Gross combinations together and made a big pile and stuffed it the the Cannobal Blaster and fired it at him. They almost reached red on the noise level, but they passed that dare. They won $600 Dollars. Then since it was commericial time, We had a break and William thanked Mariah for what she did. I started singing "Trust in my Heart". I used the bathroom and the break was almost over. The Points were worth $400. This Time, Everyone but Jimmy got the bad card. In This Dare, named "Water Roll" Jimmy had to roll a keg full of mysterious liquid all over his costestants. There was some laughter, but they made it and the current total $1,000. Then Komar got a dare called "Suprise Pad". He Stood on this pad and this fake fist came up and punched him where it hurts. They passed this and won 400 Dollars, leading them to $1,400 Dollars. Then Tasha got the bad card, and her dare was called "Bad Blend". She had to drink a mix of bacon, chicken, strawberry, noodles, and macorroni. She resisted the urge to spit, so she made it. Then after the break, The money was doubled to $800. Robin got the bad card. Her dare was called "Staircase Place". She had to let this woman in high heels walk on her. She was laughing, but she made it and total climbed to $2,600. Then Jimmy got the bad card and his dare was called "bad door". At the bad door, A Fake fist punched him. The Total Climbed up to $3,400. The Marque got the bad card and his was called "Fake Slap". He had to get slapped by doll hands. They passed and had $4,200. After The Break, Komar had to bad card and had to have a clown come in and slapped him. This was worth 1,000, and they passed Then the final total was $5,200. Each player had $886.