Chapter 16-Coffee Chapter

I slipped In coffee and fell right in to the Bed and was tied up. The Stripper Put Ice Fudge Sundae on my knee and licked it off. Meanwhile at Starbucks. The young Employees got an F and on the Welcome to Starbucks Sign, They Replaced the B with F. Inside, A tour guide showed the new special, Ice cream and a latte at the same time. Just Choose your flavor of Ice Cream and they'll put it on a latte for you to Drink. They also annouced their new coffee seeds that were treated like sunflower seeds. Meanwhile at the hotel, The stripper was on a pole and I was watching the last off the Seminoles vs. Harvard. The Seminoles won. When I laid down, her rear flew in my face. I said "Can You Please Get off?". She started having an orgasm. I said "Not that one, I mean off the pole" She said "And get on you?!". While my words were being taken out of context, Starbucks was getting a little crazy. The Tour Guide explained the rules

"No cell Phones, No iPads, No iPods, No iPod Touches, No Samsung Galaxy, No Kindle, No Kindle Fire, No HTC, No..."

He listed every single Device since the beginning of phones. Then he let them drink coffee. I was dealing with Coffee and Whipped Cream. The Paparazzi came in. I said "This I not what you think it is, I'm Trapped". He said "Okay" and Just left. The stripper started licking the coffee and cream off my knees. At Starbucks, Something absolutely terrible happened, A bully came and poured coffee on Kenny. Kenny uppercut him and Ebony, having two Revenge Cookies, stuffed it his mouth. Ants were all over him. Back at the Hotel, There was Whipped cream on the stripper's back. She asked me to rub it across her like I'm a beach Massager. I did so. Then I tried to get some rest but the stripper whipped me. She was giving this lap dance and spilled this cup of pee in my Face and Jumped on me.

At Starbucks, The Crew was Escorted to jail for assualt and battery of the bully, Malcolm Brew. Back at The Hotel, my entire face was being Kissed. I tried to dodge but I was not In Sync. She said "Shh! Don't speak". I spoke and said "Isn't the group supposed to A, not be, but A back?. She said "They're Probably in Jail for beating someone up at Starbucks". She Shused me again and Played Sade's Paradise. She almost kissed my face again, but she said "We gotta get that group of yours". In our visit, I payed to bail out the group. Then The Group went back to the Hotel Room. Paradise was on the Radio, And I enjoyed that song. And It was on Replay. After that song was over, There was something that looked like milk. The stripper said "I think someone got too frickin' aroused" and whipped me again. "Don't think I did it, blame William", I said. William said "Blame Joshua". Kenny said "Blame William". The stripper Licked it off the Floor. She said "It's just milk!". She once again kissed me. She also said "Some Strange people have been here" She Picked up a Platter of Revenge Cookies and said "Revenge Cookies".