Chapter 17-Dares

Kenny admitted that he hid and William hid it from the Public. The Stripper Whipped Them. Then In the bathroom, I was taking a shower. I came out, the group was out again and slipped in coffee. The stripper said "Go to the pool" . Then this Guy named Jack came out the Cabinets and said he said real fast "Oh my gosh I wanna go but my cousin's allergic to water so I can't go. I used to eat at the internet cafe and my sister did a cart..". I said "Jack, off" and the stripper once again started mastubating. I said "No, see There's this guy named Jack and he won't stop talking". Then I went to the pool. After That, I plugged in my headphones and listened to Eminem's "Come on Everybody" and took yet another shower, and went to sleep

April 13, 2013

Since They are no Paradise room, everybody was sleeping on each other. We struggled to get out the pile and went to the breakfast buffet. I tripped and the stripper caught the food with her back. She laid down the food on her back and undid her strap and said "Eat your breakfast on my back". I did that with Hesitation and William also did it. Meanwhile, Maria and Ebony came up with this idea to sell their fashion brands to local residents and they made easy money. I made easy money when the dancer paid me money for doing that. Then Kenny, William and I went to Starbucks to get some coffee. Then we had a Conversation.

William: So, um, how did you pay

Joshua: Um, I ate breakfast off someone's back

Kenny: Dude, That's like silent Library.

Joshua: I know Dude.

I couldn't acess money from my bank account and I had a Savings jar in my room that had a passcode. I went back to the hotel room and watched some Silent Library. The Contestants were Melanie(20), Sherri(19), Kansu(15), Mike(21), Bob(23), and Jason(22). The First Dare was called "Hairy Plate". In this dare, The Contestant, Jason, had to eat bacon off a hairy man's armpit. Then as soon as he started doing it, there was a black out and all the roomates of all three teams and more people. The stripper said "Where the hell are these matches". There were candles but no matches. I said "Pull out your iPhones and Get us a flashlight". I had this flashlight and Caught the stripper putting Peanut Butter and jelly on my leg and licking it. I looked down and said "What?"