Part 14 (Eng.)

Gauri's Room

Gauri was packing her stuff but, her mind was lost in thoughts. She thinks about last night and her cheeks turn pink.

G thinks: What is wrong with Omkaraji? Why is he behaving like this?... And what kind of feeling I am having? What happened to me when he came close to me? I always talk a lot but then, why I can't utter anything when he is close. Why am I getting affected a lot? ...Am done packing so now should I go meet Omkaraji?...No... But what if he felt bad... Gauri, why are you afraid, you are dabbang charaiya right, now go, say bye harharaike and come back, not a difficult task.

She leaves to meet Om, but Anika stops her in the corridor.

A: Arre, Gauri, hurry up, Raghav is waiting for you for a long time and he was saying that you two have to go somewhere.

G: Oh haan, I forgot I have to go with him.

G thinks: Sankerji, help me, plij bring Raghav and Naina together today.

G: Bhaujai, I'll Just go, say bye to Omkaraji and come back harharaiyeke.

A: Arre, Raghav is waiting, you go and I'll tell Om.

G not very convinced: O..ok, then I'll leave, Bye

A: Yeah Bye.

Gauri leaves with Raghav to sort out the differences between Raghav and Naina (Raina). After a while, Anika and Bhavya were in the kitchen when Om come in.

B: Hi, Om Bhaiya, do you need something?

O: No, thanks, uh... Any of you know where is Gauri?

B: Ji, don't you know, she left a while ago.

O: What? she left?

A: Yeah, She didn't inform you?

O thinks: she left? did not even say bye to me... What if she is upset about last night?... ugh, What happens to you Om? What was the need to go in her room? And to do all that?

Anika and Bhavya notice him in thoughts so they start to talk a little loud to bring him back.

B: Bhabhi, Had Gauri didi left with Richa

A: Arre no, she left with her bessst friend Raaghaavvvwoh.

B: Oh... Bhabhi, Don't you think there is something going on between Raghav and Gauri didi, I mean didn't you notice their togetherness and bonding yesterday for the whole day.

A acting excited: Yeah, you are right, in fact their couple pair is very khidki tod... Ae Bhavya I think they have gone for a date.

Om was in a full anger mood now listening to their conversation, his eyes have now started to get red.

B: Yeah, it's possible Bhabhi, because I had heard them talk, maybe talking about going in a restaurant... Yeah, they were taking Aer name.

A: What? do you know how romantic that place is, I went there with Sivaay.

B: This means, their ishqbaazi is really going to start.

A: Haye, it will be so much fun if they get married.

Omkara's anger was beyond peak. He angrily slides his hand on shelf, breaking few glasses. AniBhav look at him shocked and he realizes what he had done.

O: Uh... Sorry, I didn't see it... uh I have some work.

Om leaves excusing himself while, Ani Bhav give high five to each other.

Restaurant!!

Gauri and Raghav were waiting for Naina to come.

G: Raghav, end all the misunderstandings today and make her realize how much you love her.

R: Yes today I will sort out everything for sure.

Just then Gauri's phone rings, he sees the caller ID and smiles.

R: Ohho, Oomkaaraji's phone?

G: Shut up, it's nothing like that and he is even getting married.

Gauri picks up the call.

G: Hell...

O does not even let Gauri speak: You were in such a hurry to go with your Raghav that you didn't even say bye to me, at least could had said bye. I have been looking for you in the whole house like mad since morning and you are enjoying there...

G: Omkaraji, what are you saying? at least listen to me. I did go to say bye to you but then Raghav was getting late...

O: Acha, so because if him...

G: Silent, let me finish first. Anika Bhaujai told me to leave and she'll inform you, but maybe she forgot then where is my fault. Raghav needed some help so I just came to help him, that's all.

O guilty:Ok, what happened? Everything alright?

G: Ji everything is fine, you don't worry.

O: Ok... Uh Gauri woh sorry, I got angry on you for no reason.

G: Its ok, but what made you mad, I just didn't say bye, we will meet later right.

O confused: dont know, just happened

G: Ok, Bye then.

O: Ok, bye.

Omkara's room!!

O thinks: Why did I feel hurt listening to Bhavya and Bhabhi's conversation? she just didn't say bye, what is the big deal. But what help does Raghav need from her?

AniBhav's words start playing in his head: gone on a date, ishqbaazi is going to start, romantic restaurant.

O thinks: No, Gauri only consider him as a nice friend. But if Raghav does... with her...No... Should I go? No it won't look good but I will go as a coincidence. This way they will not get to know and I will also be able to keep an eye on Raghav.

Restaurant!!

Gauri, Raghav and Naina are having a talk.

G: Naina, Please, understand that Raghav only loves you, they all were his past, and you are his present and future. (she signals Raghav to say something)

R: Yes Naina, I love you and only you, no one can take your place in my life. Because, what I feel with you is way more special compared to them and this feeling only comes with you. And I am sorry.

N: I love you too Raghav.

Gauri gets shocked because she didn't think it will go this easily and Raghan still haven't realized what Naina had replied.

R: I know you are upset but... (he realizes what Naina had said and looks at her smiling.) What?

N:Yes, I love you.

R: you agreed this quickly.

N: When was I upset, I was just teasing you. And I totally trust you more than myself.

R: Thank you

G: Awwwwww

Raina hug.

G: Wah, you've got your fiance and forgot your friend.

They laugh, just then Naina get some juice on her dress so she goes to washroom.

R: Thanks yaar, if you were not here then I don't know how I had handled her.

G: Ohho, you did it yourself, because the words that come out of heart have no comparison, and you brought your whole heart out.

They laugh and Raghav friendly hugs her. Just then Om enters in restaurant and sees them hugging and laughing but, they don't see him. He gets extremely upset and angry, and storms out and leaves. Naina come back and they bid bye to each other and leaves.

Precap: Rikara fight

Please keep voting and commenting it motivates me a lot to write.

Thanks a ton to all☺️☺️☺️