Promo

Shilpa slapped on her face hard, as tears made their way down her cheek.

S: Tujhe zara sharam nahi aayi aisi ghatiya harkat karte hue?...Mujhe vishwaas nahi ho raha ke tu..Gauri tu aisa karegi. Ek baar bhi tune Omkara ke bare mein nahi socha. Mujhe to tujhe apni beti kehne mein bhi sharam aa rahi hai....

(Didn't you feel ashamed of yourself while doing this?... I still can't believe that you..Gauri you can do this. Didn't you once thought about Omkara. I am ashamed to call you my daughter.)

---------------------------------------

Shilpa was sitting, when Om came and sat in front of her on his toes, holding her knees.

O: Maaji, mana ke Gauri ne ghalti ki hai lekin itni bhi badi nahi hai ke aap uss ka saath chod den. Aap ke ilawa koi nahi hai uska, woh akeli ho jayegi. Aap plzz usse maaf kar den plzz... Aur waise bhi pyaar karna gunah to nahi. Usse poora haq hai apni zindagi ke faisle khud lene ka. 

(Maaji, I agree that Gauri did a mistake, but its not big enough that you will have to leave her. There is no one with her in this world except you, she will be left lonely. Can you plzz forgive her, plzz... And in fact loving someone is not a crime. She have the full right to take her own decisions.)

Shilpa caressed his hair.

S: Beta tum bht ache ho. Kaash Gauri ko bhi yeh samajh aa jata ke woh ek heere ko chod ke pathar ko apna rahi hai.

(Beta, you are a very nice person. I wish Gauri could had also realized it that she is rejecting a diamond and accepting a stone.)

---------------------------

O (broken): Gauri, tumne kyun kiya aisa?... kyun?... Main tum se nafrat karna chahta hoon lekin woh bhi nahi kr sakta... (screams) Gauriiiiii

----------------------------

Gauri is laying unconscious on the hospital bed, while doctors are running here there.

What do you guys think??? Let me know.... And don't worry Rikara will always stay together! Just some twists are coming...stay tuned!!!

Love Y'all