Part 12

English version will be updated as soon as I finish it.

Oberoi Mansion!!

All night, Om and Gauri both were restless. They spent almost a whole night changing sides and were not able to sleep. Om was thinking about Gauri, their meeting, fights, friendship, shop incident, his flirty behaviour with her. A smile crept on his face. He was confused why he behaves this way with her, he never flirts with girls ever, why does he get pulled towards her, why can't he see her hurt or in tears. All these thoughts went aside when Gauri's words came in his head, "hamari saadi ho gayi hai ab hum dobara nahi karenge". He kind of felt guilty for ruining her life, even if it was unintentionally. But still, deep in his heart he felt a little relieved which confused him even more. His mind was overtaken by all sorts of different thoughts. On the other side, Gauri was also unable to sleep. Her mind was also playing all the moments with Om. She was also confused of what she is feeling. Why she risked her life for Om, why does she want to spend time with Om as much as she can, why she doesn't want to get married again, is it only because of the promise she did to herself or is there more to it. Then Richa's words echoed in her head that she did two weeks ago (part 10).

G: Kahin hum sach mein Omkaraji se... nahi, nahi Gauri, ye tu ka soch rahi hai, aisa nahi ho sakta. Woh bas hamare bohut ache dost hain aur kuch nahi, bas.

Both of them find it difficult to sleep but they forced and slept. In the morning, all were having breakfast. Om and Gauri were a little disturbed by the thoughts they had last night so they were avoiding each other. This was noticed by our gang (AniShivRu), they decided to test them. Anika winks at Shivaay and moves toward Gauri with some spice in her hand.

A: Gauri, tumhe to aisa pheeka khana pasand hi nahi, ye lo thodi mirchi dal lo.

G: Haan Bhaujai, hum abhi harharaiyke daal lete hain.

O worried, almost yells: Nahi

A smiled a little and started acting: Kyun, kya hua Om?

O: Uh...uh Bhabhi, woh itna spice nahi kha sakti usse doctor ne mana kiya hai

S: Om, doctor to kuch bhi kehte hein, khaane do usse agar usse acha lagta hai

G excited: Thank u Bade Bhaiya.

Gauri was about to eat the food when Om suddenly took the bowl.

O nervously: Uh... sorry woh ye itna acha lag raha tha mera khane ka dil kar raha hai to main kha leta hoon. Tum kuch aur kha lo, plzz.

Om eats it all even though he hates spicy food, his eyes watering. Gauri looks at him shocked. While the trio are trying their best to control their laugh.

J: Om, what is wrong with you? Tum aur banane ko keh dete, iss tarah uss ka leke kha lena, bad manners.

O embarrassed: Sorry Mom...

R: koi baat nahi Mom hota hai, hota hai.

Om glares at him while Gauri is still confused. Then, Shivaay winks at Rudra to start the next step.

R: O, aap ne itna spice kha liya hai to yeh fresh juice pee lo varna aap ko acidity ho jayegi, made of fresh oranges and peeeanuts (stretching on peanuts)

Gauri gets shocked hearing peanuts.

G: Nahi...

A: Ab tumhe kya hua Gauri.

G: Nahi woh Omkaraji ye nahi pee sakte unhen peanuts se allergy hai.

O: Relax Gauri, woh mazak kar raha hai, konse orange juice mein peanuts hote hain.