Chapter 12

~Lucas's POV~ 

I sat beside my sister still form, bored out of my mind, but I had to protect her. I should have been protecting her the whole time, but I wasn't! That's when Lily's heart thingy started beeping faster, and Lily started trashing.

"Mom! Dad! Somethings wrong with Lily!" I screamed as I tried to hold her down. Mom and dad ran into the room.

"What's going on?" My dad asked as he held one of Lily's arms down, I held both of her legs down while mom held her other arm. 

"I have no idea! It's like she's trying to shift." My mom said, I shook my head. Lily's body shouldn't be trying to shift, by the time she hit the right her body should have shifted then. There was no late blooming. 

"Let her go." Dad yelled, it wasn't a question, it was a order. We both did it, LIly started trashing again. Her eyes snapped opened to revill glowing dark blue eyes, she gasped and her teeth were sharp, she gribbed the bars on her bed and her nails were sharp. 

"Dad...she's shifting!" I yelled. Suddenly she sat stright up, everything back to normal and she was panting. 

"She's awake!" We all yelled. Lily looked around frantickly and scared. 

"We have to go to Riot's. Riot's in trouble, we have to go to her parents, they can help us. Leo's a werewolf! and Ivy's a Hunter." Lily screamed with tears running down her face, safe to say we were all shocked.

~Leo's POV~

Something was wrong, I could feel it in my blood. Something has happened to Riot.

"Ivy, Something's wrong with Riot." I growled, it sounded wild. Ivy looked at me sharply.

"What do you mean, something's wrong with Riot?" She asked slowly. I looked at her, my eyes glowing. That's when she knew.

"God damnit!" She yelled flipping the table, her Hunter blood slowly reserving. we both glared at each other, our blood had been locked away for 19 years. We feel in love as Werewolf and Hunter, so it's possible but our blood really don't get along...that's what made sex so awesome! Anyway, back to worring about my daughter. That's when the door slammed open, there stood Lily and Lucas.

"Leo ALexander, ex-leader of Mist Pack, you mated with a Hunter and had a pup." Lucas said narrowing his eyes, I looked down at the ground. Being a loner, he couldn't look any wolf in the eyes.

"Yes it is true." I said looking at Ivy, then I looked at Lucas

"But I do not regret a thing. I have a loving mate and a fisty pup. A pup that is in danger." I growled narrowing my eye at them. Lily looked at both me and Lucas, 

"Guys! Riot is in trouble!" She screamed, that snapped my wolf into gear. I lurched forwards, my spin snapping out longer, more flexable. My hands popping and morfing into paws, my face morfing into a snout, my ears moved to the top of my head. I snapped my eyes opened and stared at them all.

"Let's go find my daughter."