Chapter 5

~TIME LASP TILL THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY~

~Lucas's POV~

I rolled my neck to get the kinks out, I had fallen asleep in my Anatomy in a very uncomfortble pasition.

"Lucas!" I looked up to see Lily skipping down the hallway, wait...skipping?! But there was my gothic sister in her "Keep Calm and Kill The Zombies" tank top with her hell bunny resticeted black mini skirt with her , black legging and her spider backpack...skipping down the hallway...with Riot. They stopped in front of me, both laughing loud.

"Lily...you were skipping!" I yelled, my eyes wide. Lily stopped laughing for a moment, and she smiled at him.

"Yeah I know, I was shocked at first too. But Riot grabbed my arm and tried so hard to skip down the hall way, I wasn't skipping at first I saw just walking but then she started getting faster, and I was going to fall down flat on my face and so I tried moving faster. That's how I started skipping." Lily said with a smile on her face, I haven't seen this Lily in about 2 years. Ever sense she found that she was that one in a millon chance where she could transformed into a werewolf, she's been diffrent ever sense.

"Okay...well what did you want me for?" I said laughing, Lily thought for a moment and the snapped her fingers.

"Riot invited us over to her house and then to a night out at that new teen club, I already asked mom and she said it was okay, so do you wanna go?" Lily said her dark blue eyes sparkling, I looked at Riot. She was the reason that my sister was beging to become like herself again.

"Yeah sure, " I said laughing, they both grabbed my hand and started pulling to our car. I sat in the drivers side, Lily got in the passager side, and Riot in the back. She was telling me the ways to her house, and we pulled up to a beautiful and a pretty big house. It was a pretty petal pink, with sky blue window thingys, it looked kinda girly. I looked are Riot, she cout me looking at her.

"Shut up, we know it's girly. My parents have been working on getting them a job, infact they working tonight, and we plan on painting it again." She growled getting out of my car, we followed her. When she opened the door, both mine and Lily's jaw dropped. Sick Bubblegum by Rob Zombie and Skrillex was blaring threw out the house.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Riot yelled over the music.

"In the kitchen Honey!" A melody beautiful voice sang. We all followed Riot in the kitchen. A boondock's (Best movie ever!) poster was on the wall, a lava lamp with pink lava and purple liquid and silver base, and a lot of black lights. A pretty, mid 20-early 30, blonde women with light green eyes pounced on Riot with a hug. Riot laughed

"Hi mom, these are my friends Lucas and Lily. Guys this is my mother, Ivy Alexander," You could tell that Riot was Ivy's daughter, same face and eyes.

"And this is my dad, Leo Alexander."  A man with dark chocolate hair with dark brown eyes was cooking, Ivy shook both mine and Lily's hands.

"Well hello there, nice to meet you. Riot we leaving for work soon, we made you food so you won't starve. Love you!" Ivy said as we left the room.

"Love you too mom, okay now time to get ready." Riot said smiling evily, Lily clapped, and I groaned knowing it was going to take forever for them to get ready.