The Devil's Number One - Patton x Satan

Start from the beginning

"Finally, I'll be free" Satan joked, leaning on the end of the bed, his legs kicked up and resting above the covers next to Pattons covered ones. The old man chuckled, leaning on his headrest at the top of said bed.

"You could've left at any time..." he reminded.

Satan shrugged, scratching his sharp jaw line. "A deals a deal, kid"

"I'm ninety" Patton giggled, smiling contently while staring at Satan's face.

"Ninety is nothing compared to me, kid" he smirked, Pattons heart fluttering. Shrugging with a smile, Patton averted his eyes to his window, seeing the tall trees swaying in the breeze.

"What's on your mind?" Satan finally asked, clicking his neck. Patton didn't reply, only looked at the being sitting opposite him. He looked so human apart from the black wings and thorns, oh and the back tail wrapped around his waist. He did like the colour black. Pattons smile widened as he stared, Satan rose his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing" Patton murmured, shifting to be more comfortable. "Just thinking what it will be like to suffer in hell..." he drifted, even if it was a lie it's always been on the back of his mind.

"Ah..." Satan nodded slowly, looking away. He forced himself not to imagine his life without Patton, some nights he had nightmares of Patton screaming in pain and up he got, finding himself teleporting to Patton to find him sleeping soundlessly, more than alright.

"What's it like?"

"Hm?"

"Y'know" Patton giggled weakly, "hell" Satan shrugged, thinking about it he hasn't been there in awhile. Once Patton became to old to do things himself Satan was always there for him pretty much everyday...

Like an old married couple.

"Not too bad, surprisingly no lava or permanent fires...at least, where I live. The torture areas have too much fire if you ask me but that's not my job" Satan dismissed.

"Wait...you don't torture people?"

"Pfft, what do you take me for? I'd murder the entire population any day but torture? Ugh, so time consuming" he rambled like torturing was a mundane task. Patton laughed, making Satan shoot him a grin.

"Will I ever see you again?" Patton questioned. Satan took awhile to answer, options floating around in his mind until a grin stretched across his lips.

"How would you like to be in a high position of power?"

And that's how Patton found himself giving out rules to demons down in hell. Being dead he went back to a young age, but still an adult.

"My liege" a demon walked in, Patton knew him to be head of one of the torturing places..or something. Patton didn't really pay attention.

"Uh..-...yeah?"

"What should we do to the thieves?"

"Oh, um, what-what do you usually do?"

"We roast them in the communal kiln, my liege"

(THAT SUDDENLY REMINDED ME OF THE DREAM I HAD ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE A COMMUNAL KILN, IDK HOW OR WHY BUT TO GET PASSED WE HAD TO CLIMB THROUGH IT - ME AND MY FRIEND - AND I ESCAPED BUT MY FRIEND GOT TRAPPED AS A FIRE WAS SET INSIDE SO THEY GOT BURNED ALIVE. I HEARD THE SCREAMS VIVIDLY. HOLY SHIT)

(NOW SAYING THAT REMINDED ME OF ANOTHER DREAM I HAD. LONG STORY SHORT SOMEONE I KNEW GOT SLOWLY RUN OVER AND I COULD HEAR THE BONES CRACKING AS IF THEY WERE NEXT TO MY EAR AND THE BLOOD-OHMYGOD)

"Oh-Oh, really? Well uh...that's...not nice"

"This is hell"

"I know, but maybe...do something different?"

"What do you wish to happen, my liege?"

"Maybe...shout at them? Yeah...shout...and push them around...a bit" Patton mumbled towards the end, he had absolutely no idea what he was doing, plus being shy and self-conscious didn't help.

Suddenly Satan appeared, slowly walking up to Patton and dismissing the demon. "Do what you usually do" he mouthed, the demon nodded and left, closing the door and leaving the two alone.

"I'm sorry..."

"What for?" Satan grinned, picking Patton up. The dead human wrapped his legs around him, resting his arms on his shoulders. "I'm not good at this" Patton sighed out, letting Satan kiss him deeply.

"Very true, you'll get better, my little demon"

Patton giggled, brushing his nose against Satan's.

"Tortures mean"

"We're in hell-"

"Meaaannnnn!"

Thanks for the request! I...I just...*burps* yep

*burps* yep