Not the last!!!!!!

Jenna- Helllloooooo!!!!!!! Turns out this is not the last chapter! I will make a few more! YAYAYYAYA! Now imagine a crowd clapping!

Robin: you know I've been in to many of these..... I don't understand why I'm still doing this....

Jenna- Actually Robin.... (Whispers) you have to tell Starfire you are getting married and she cant know it's a dare until the end of the chapter! (A dare from @hey_its_mary_24.)

Robin- .... Hey guys I wanted to tell you some good news!

Starfire- What is the good of the news?!

Robin- ..... I'm getting married!

All but Robin/Jenna- WHAT!!!!!

Cyborg/beast boy- Dude!

Bee/Raven- *glance at Starfire* Who are you getting married to?

Robin- um...um...um...

Jenna- BARBARA!

KidFlash/Speedy- REALLY?! WHAT ABOUT STARFIRE!!????

Starfire- You...must..really....love...her! *eyes green*

Robin- (scratches back of head) um...um...

Jenna- The next dare is from @izzy99897. She dares me to...let.... Beast boy.... Be co-host....

Kid Flash- What?!

Beast Boy- YES! SUCKERS!!!

Jenna- .....shutup.... Beast Boy... You are now the official....the official...co-host

Beast Boy- LOSERS!!!! You cants escape this!

Kid Flash- Just when I get my first job I lose it to a short green guy.

Beast Boy- Hey?! You just jealous of my awesomeness!

Jenna- the next dare is from @Cloaked_in_Light. Starfire what is your least favorite part about earth?

Starfire- The boys who make you think they love you, but they don't! (Glances at Robin)

All except Rob/Star- Ohhhhhhh Burn!!!!!!!

Robin- Star... No it's just tha-

Jenna- He's getting married!!!!! Ok, hey Jinx can I tell you something? (Whispers) you have to go on a rampage around the city while eating sour candy. (Hands jinx warheads)

Jinx- easy enough! *eats candy and goes crazy*

(A crazy 30 minutes later)

Speedy- She finally stopped!

Cyborg- How are you dating her?!

Kid Flash- Why would you do that?!

Jinx- Dare!

All but jinx/Jenna- WHAT!

Jenna- Yup! Ok, I also wanted to start something new! I will ask a small question every chapter and I want to know you answer. The first question of the chapter is: who is you favorite DC character?

Beast Boy- As co- host I wanted to say please post more truths and dares! Sorry if Jenna made any mistakes!

Jenna- Your the co-host! It's not MY mistakes! It's OUR mistakes!!!!! (That sounds kinda wrong)