Found something

Jenna- Never met a villain that they liked! They got the bad guys on the run, they won't stop till the job gets done. Cause when the world is losing all controooollll...... TEEN TITANS GO!!!

Titans- What!

Jenna- We got more dares and I wanted to tell all my Teen Titans fans (and even Young Justice fans) that I found a website that has all the episode for freeeeee!!!!! You don't even have to have a account. The website is called animeultima.tv. I found this website just for my amazing readers (and me). Also a YouTube account that has a lot of Teen Titans episode and is still posting is...... The account is called devastater941. Thanks for reading!!!!!

Beast Boy- What do you mean shows?

Jenna- Nothin...... *laughs evilly*

Cyborg- Let's just get to the dares.......

Jenna- FINE! The first dare is from @hey_its_mary_24. She dares Cyborg to do the chicken dance.

Cyborg- Man! Why did I say anything...... *starts doing the chicken dance*

Kid Flash- Hahahhaha this is funny! *recording*

Jenna- Well we also have a truth from @hey_its_mary_24. She asked Raven if she would eat worms to save Beast Boys life.

Raven- Yes! I'm not that cruel you know!

Jenna- You never know! The next dare is from @PoolyTheBird. She dares Starfire to go to the store with mustard and tell everyone that she loves mustard.

Starfire- Ok! I am most glorious to have an easy dare!

Robin- Maybe you shouldn't be too excited.

Jinx- No.... Let her be excited *smiles evilly*

Bee- What happened to the no longer evil thing!

Jinx- I never said that! Starfire just do your dare already.

(At the store)

Starfire- *holding mustard* HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!!!! I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I LOVE THE MUSTARD!!!!!! *drinks some*

Random people- Ewwww..... Did she really just do that!...... She's a freak.......

Starfire- *flies away crying*

(At the tower)

Robin- Starfires not here either!

Jenna- Oh god just stop worrying!

Cyborg- Yeah in sure she's fine!

Beast Boy- He just wants to make sure his girl friend is ok.

Robin- Shut Up! *blushes*

Bee- Don't judge him! At least he shows that he loves her!

Robin- *leaves room*

Jenna- I'm not sure whether to burst out laughing or help find Star. I'm gonna go with laughing *bursts out laughing*. Whatever.... The next dare is also from @PoolyTheBird. She dares Raven to tell Robin go she felt before she liked Beast Boy.

Raven- WHAT!

Kid Flash- OH ROBIN COME IN HERE *calling Robin*

Robin- What do you need now?

Jenna- Raven has to tell you how she felt before she liked Beast Boy.

Robin- O_O

Raven- Um..... Well I felt like you were.... Perfect! Like if we became a couple that I would be the happiest girl in the world. I felt like you were always there to protect me, and if I was with you I would never get hurt. I felt like you were my everything.

Robin- *blushes and face it CraZy red!*

Jenna- Awwwwww............... The next dare is from @Cloaked_in_Light. She wants to know Ravens favorite candy.

Raven- Um........ I don't eat candy.....

Jenna- just say the last candy you ate!

Raven- The last candy I ate was in Tokyo, and it was called Super Twinkle Donkey Gum.

Jenna- I remember that!

Jinx- *whispers* stalk much......

Jenna- SHUTUP!!!!!! Ok so Raven now @hey_its_mary_24 says that you have to steal a horse and dye it's hair bright green.

Raven- whatever.....*horse randomly appears* now for the next part *horse turns bright green*

Jenna- Now you have to go to the Super Market and Steal some Super Twinkle Donkey gum using your horse.

Raven- -__- *gets on horse and the horse rides away*

Kid Flash- Bye!

Beast Boy- Should we follow her?

Jenna- But..... She's soooooo far away.......

Bee- At least I can relax for a second.....

Speedy- That's true......

Jenna- Actually it's good that's she gone! We can do the next dare from @izzy99897. We all have to hide in Ravens room, and I'll tell you the next part later.

All except Raven/Jenna- Ok? *we all hide in Ravens room*

(Ten minutes later)

Raven- Where did everyone go? They probably just went to do another dare *blows bubble with gum* At least I can read in peace. *goes into her room* EVERYONE GET OUT!!!!!!

Jinx- how'd you know we were here?

Jenna- YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE SEEN JINX!!!!!!

Raven- GET OUT!!!!!!!!

Speedy/Robin/Cyborg/Bee/KF/BB- Fine!

Jenna- Now Jinx has to go screaming in the streets, "Unicorns are coming!!!!! SAVE US!!!"

Jinx- Great!

Bee- Now whoever made that up has imagination!

Robin- That's true.

(In town)

Jinx- UNICORNS ARE COMING!!!!! SAVE US!!!!!

Little children- AHHHHHH *screaming and crying*

Adults- Stupid teenagers......

Teens- Haha

(At the tower)

Jenna- Ok!!!!! That was something! The next dare a actually REALLY funny. It is from @nani1109. She dares Raven and Beast Boy to switch clothes.

Beast Boy- WHAT!

Raven- NO!

Beast Boy- She doesn't have pants!!!!!

Speedy- IM WEARING A SKIRT!

Jenna- JUST GO CHANGE NOW!!!!!!!

Rae/BB- FINE!

Kid Flash- This is gonna be something...... *Starfire comes back*

Starfire- I have returned.

Robin- Star! *runs up to her*

Jenna- *cough* ROBSTAR *cough*

Raven- KILL ME!

Beast Boy- I feel so naked!!!!! *hides in cloak*

Jenna- Oh My God!!!!!! *falls on the ground laughing*

Raven- SHUT UP!

Starfire- What is this humorous dare?

Jenna- I'll tell you later, but this is the end of this chapter. Thanks for reading!!!! Please post more truths and dares and keep in reading!!!!! BYE!!!!!