At the sound of revving engines, the two turned their heads to look outside, Mia walking towards the doors and waiting just outside of the building. Eleanor looked back down at Brian and flashed him a smile as she ran a hand through her hair.

She walked over to the other side of the counter and fixed a couple of things there, straightening out paper work as the crew walked in through the doors, Mia beside them. "Hey guys." Eleanor grinned at them.

"Hey El." Jesse waved his hand lazily as he walked past her, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Hey, E." Leon also stopped by her to kiss her cheek as he followed behind Jesse.

Letty smiled at the girl as she walked around the counter to hug her tightly. "How you living, girl?"

Eleanor hugged her back, pressing her lips against Letty's cheek. "I'm good, babes."

Letty walked over to the back, to talk to her boyfriend, also known as Eleanor and Mia's older brother, Dominic. The brunette rolled her eyes as she saw Jesse, Leon and Mia messing around in the back of the store. She sighed and turned back around to face Brian only to see Vince sitting down at the counter beside him, glaring at him. Eleanor narrowed her eyes at her brother's best friend.

Vince continued to glare at Brian as Brian glared back at him. It was obvious to the entire crew that Vince not only had a blatant crush on Eleanor but on Mia too. And he had for as long as any of them could remember. Eleanor cleared her throat in annoyance. "Vince," He made no sign of acknowledging her, even though Brian had turned to look at her. "Vince!"

He finally turned his head around to look at her, raising his eyebrows at her. "What?"

"Can I get you anything?" Eleanor asked him calmly.

Vince's eyes trailed from hers and down her body. "You look good."

Eleanor rolled her eyes and scoffed at him as Brian stood up off his seat. He fished through his pocket before pulling out some money and placed it down on the counter. Eleanor looked at him through her long lashes, smiling at him to hide her disappointment. Brian gave her a half hearted smile. "Well, thanks a lot, Eleanor. See you tomorrow."

She nodded her head with a soft smile. "Sure."

Brian gave her one last smile before he turned around and started walking back outside to his car. Vince furrowed his eyebrows as he fumed. Vince slammed his fist against the counter and pushed himself away from the counter, following after Brian. "Yo!" He called out as he stormed after Brian. "Try fat burger from now on. Get yourself a double cheese with fries for two ninety five, faggot."

Eleanor tensed as she knew what was going to happen. Brian looked back to Vince. "I like the tuna here."

"Bullshit, asshole." Vince growled. "No one likes the tuna here."

Brian scoffed at him. "Yeah, well I do."

Vince charged at Brian, violently shoving him into Brian's car, causing Eleanor's eyes to go wide with shock. Brian turned and threw a right hook at Vince making him stumble backwards before lunging at the blonde haired man. Brian was kicking Vince's ass as they continued to fight. Eleanor sighed frustrated before she walked to the back of the counter, turning to look at her brother through the glass. "Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there please? I'm sick of this shit."

Dom made no move to show that he had heard his younger sister, which caused Eleanor to grow more annoyed. "I'm not fucking kidding, Dom! Get out there! If you won't stop it, I will."

Eleanor groaned, walking out from behind the counter. Just as she went to walk off, a hand wrapped around her bicep and she turned to see her brother. He glanced over her towards the two fighting idiots outside the store. "What'd you put in that sandwich?"

"That's funny." Eleanor nodded her head sarcastically as she ripped her arm out of his hand.

"Dom!" Letty exclaimed and he looked to her.

The Latina rose her eyebrows and gave him a look. "Alright." He sighed.

The crew all followed behind Dom as he marched outside, Mia looping her arm through Eleanor's as they watched their brother tear Brian off Vince. Brian raised his arms up in surrender as he stayed against the car. "Hey, man. He was in my face."

"I'm in your face." Dom retaliated, stepping closer to him.

Vince lunged for Brian, Dom stepping in between the two and shoved Vince back. Vince stumbled and went to lunge again, only to have Leon grab him. "Relax!" Dom exclaimed. "Don't push it, you embarrass me!" He then turned to Jesse who was standing beside Eleanor. "Jesse, give me the wallet."

Jesse bent down and grabbed Brian's wallet from the ground, tossing it to Dom. After looking through it for a few seconds, Dom looked up to Brian with confusion all over his face. "Brian Earl Spilner. That sounds like a serial killer's name. Is that what you are?"

"No, man." Brian shook his head.

Dom pointed his finger to him. "Don't come around here again." He strictly said.

Eleanor's heart dropped, her face dropping along with it. Why does her brother have to be such a fucking asshole? Dom turned to walk back towards the shop, only to have Brian scoff. "Hey, man. You know this is bullshit!"

"Wrong move." Letty leaned in closer to the two Toretto sisters, Mia nodding her head in agreement while Eleanor ignored her.

Dom tensed and spun back around to face Brian. "You work for Harry right?"

"Oh, shit." Both Eleanor and Mia whispered under their breath.

Brian nodded his head. "Yeah, I just started."

"You were just fired."

Dom stormed back towards the shop, the crew following him. Mia and Letty waited for Eleanor as she turned around and offered Brian a sympathetic smile. Letty stepped closer and pressed her hand on Eleanor's back. "Come on, kiddo." She said as the three walked back into the shop.