14.

How to Pick a Stock

Our best guess would be that you have just decided to start investing and are completely new to the world of investment and stocks. If directed properly stocks can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. 

Taking care of personal finances and accumulating wealth is not a minor issue, it’s rather a difficult task. But there are certain questions which always dwell inside the mind apart from investment .Picking a stock is difficult task to do and if not done with the proper knowledge it can lead you to the road of disaster. How to choose a stock of a company where you can invest and get a better return? 

It’s a heavy task like said above and no child’s play but once you are perfected with the art of picking stock, you not only going to make some good profit but also enjoy the whole process of investing. 

There are many myths and misconception in the mind of the new investors and one of them is that they think there is an infallible strategy that will lead them straight to a Mount Everest road without any failure but sadly that is not true, as exciting the word stock may sound, the stock market is still like a roller coaster ride, once you are on it, you will get unexpected surprises and hence there are chances you may fall.