Epilogue

The last chapter- do you think Audrey made the right decison? Let me know in the comments. Anyways, here's the ending of the story. Yeah I know, it's ending. But make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. if you want me to write a sequel for this story. Because this is one chapter that may change the outlook of the sequel (if I write one.)

Enjoy!

Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

Chapter 20- Epilogue

A month later on June 6th, 2012 Audrey and Kendra make their relationship look even better than most of the others that they view. They recently got each other a promise ring and have waited until they decide to get married in the near future. Audrey hasn’t decided on college yet, she found an art school online to attend. Kendra is going to the same place as Audrey for college. So they will have to be never apart. Mark, on the other hand, finally found the love of his life. It’s nothing like Audrey; he found a man named Trey Samuels of who is the same orientation as Mark. They have been dating for over a month and a half. Mark will be a senior at White Falls High in the school year of 2012-2013. He has decided on going to Yale since he has the smartness skills to go there. Audrey’s friends Erica & Ramon found out they like each other more than friends and are starting their relationship out slowly. Mark’s friends, Joey & Leanne have found partners of their own. Leanne realized she was a lesbian and found a partner named Georgina Michaels. Joey found a beautiful girl named Holly Dwight of who he met online. Both of Kendra’s friends, John Harris and Lily Cruz also discovered like Erica & Ramon that they also love each other. They have been dating since Graduation Day in May. Audrey’s mom, Linda & her partner Gretchen have recently got married in upstate Washington. They were happy it was legal to where they live at.

Audrey realized love was hard being the orientation she is. She discovered so many things about the people she was in love with. She ended up with someone that loves her just the same. Maybe love isn’t so easy, it just has to take it’s time for it to occur.

THE END.