Graduate First, Love Someone Second

The last chapter was interesting was it not? I think it was. Anyways, here's the chapter to make laughs and cries with. This is the chapter Audrey and everyone graduates along with making her decision.

Here's the chapter! Enjoy! :D

Audrey and everyone else loves you!

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 19- Graduate First, Love Someone Second

Three months and nine days later May 24th, 2012

Today is the day the class from White Falls High School graduates. They have usual graduation rehearsal in the beginning of the day. Near 7 p.m., the ceremony begins. Audrey is lined up in the first row, along with Ramon, Kendra and Erica in the further rows behind them. They are decked out in their white cap and gowns. Audrey stops for a moment and thinks of this song that reminds of her of who she is. It’s Imagine Dragons It’s Time.

I don't ever want to let you down I don't ever want to leave this town 'Cause after all This city never sleeps at night It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit

I'm just the same as I was Now don't you understand I'm never changing who I am- Imagine Dragons

As soon as the moment is done, she heads up on stage and notices all the staff from her school and walks up on the stage to receive her diploma. She hears her mom and Gretchen in the distance screaming and yelling her name. Audrey smiles during the moment. They keep calling the students up and receive their diplomas. But halfway through the ceremony, Scarlet has a little secret weapon up her sleeve. She plays a video of Kendra giving Audrey the lap dance at Joey’s party. Audrey is so embarrassed that she runs behind the curtains and walks outside to notice her ex there.

            “Why did you do that?!” cries Audrey. “You hurt me, Audrey. I really want you back.” says Scarlet. “I want nothing to do with you! Leave me alone!” shouts an upset Audrey. “Fine, you win this the war but there is one thing about me you don’t mess with.” says Scarlet. “The love we shared it’s over, Scarlet. I don’t love you anymore. I never have.” says Audrey. “Remember the rainbow bead bracelet I gave you?” says Scarlet.

Flashback- In 2010, Scarlet and Audrey have their 1st year anniversary and Scarlet gives her a bead bracelet with the rainbow colors and their names on it. They shared a light and pleasant kiss after that.

Back at Graduation, Audrey’s mom and Gretchen comes and gets her. They head home and notice her friends along with Mark & Kendra.

            “Mom, what’s going on?” says Audrey. “I have a surprise for you back home just be prepared.” says Linda. “Okay.” says Audrey

They arrive home and notice all the lights are off. The whole house is filled with graduation décor and all of Mark & Kendra’s friends have come too. The lights are turned on and Audrey hears everyone say “Surprise!” Audrey is in complete shock to see everyone here. This is going to be an interesting Graduation party. Her mom figured this would be better than attending whatever the school does after the graduation ceremony.

            “Thanks, Mom! You’re the Best!” says Audrey. “You’re welcome, honey; Have fun now.” says Linda. “You too.” says Audrey.

Audrey and everyone parties until 12am then everyone leaves except for her friends and Mark & Kendra. They all sleep downstairs on the couch until the next day comes.

May 25th, 2012

Since their last day was a week before graduating, Audrey realized she has another decision to do. Decide on who she wants to be her partner: Mark or Kendra. Audrey has both of them meet at the park near her house at 11 a.m. “I think I know who I’m going to choose. Hopefully, I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings. Maybe I can be friends with them in the end.” Audrey thought.

            “You probably know why you’re here.” says Audrey. “I do.” says Mark & Kendra. “I have to choose who should be my boyfriend or girlfriend, in this case.” says Audrey. “You got me.” says Mark. “Or me.” says Kendra. “Yeah, this is very hard for me to do.” says Audrey. “Well, if I do get picked, you’ll have lots of sweetness coming from me. If not, we can be friends.” says Mark. “If you pick me, I will show you things you’ve never seen before. If not, like Mark said, we can be friends.” says Kendra. “I feel like I’m on a bad reality show…um…I’m going to have to go with… Kendra. Mark, I’m really happy to know you. Let’s be friends.” says Audrey. “Okay, we’re friends. Just to let you know, I still think you’re a rad chick. “Thanks.” says Audrey. “Hi, baby.” says Kendra. “Hi, to you too.” says Audrey.

As soon as Mark left, Audrey and Kendra kiss. Audrey thought of a song to make the moment so perfect: You and Me by Lifehouse

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do Nothing to lose And it's you and me and all other people And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you- Lifehouse

They continue kissing and Audrey now sees her ex watching them. Scarlet smiles and it reminds them of their past relationship. Audrey now realized she found the perfect person to be with. This will be a nice relationship. Audrey heads home with Kendra to see her mom home.

            “Mom, I have something to say.” says Audrey “Yes baby?” says Linda. “I made my decision.” says Audrey. “I’d like to hear.” says Linda. “I picked Kendra.” says Audrey. “I think you two will be the happiest couple. Kendra, welcome to the Anderson household once again.” says Linda. “Thanks, Ms. Anderson.” says Kendra. “You’re welcome, dear.” says Linda.