Strike Me Down, Cupid

Like I promised in the second interlude (aka Chapter 16) I'm going to give you lots of love in the chapter. Hopefully you like just as much as I do.

Enjoy!

Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 17- Strike Me Down, Cupid

Two months later on February 14th, 2012

Audrey awakes on this day realizing she doesn’t have to go into school. Today is going to be a good day. Her iPod plays the iconic Beatles hit All You Need Is Love. “That’s one song that’ll put me in a good mood.” Audrey thought.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game It's easy There's nothing you can make that can't be made No one you can save that can't be saved Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time - It's easy All you need is love, all you need is love, All you need is love, love, love is all you need.- The Beatles

She heads downstairs and sees her mom gets her the usual chocolates and a card but notices two bouquets of flowers from Mark & Kendra. Oh, how love is sweet! Then, she gets a call from both Mark & Kendra saying Happy Valentine’s Day! Audrey heads on Facebook, yet again, to see a picture of Mark holding a I Love You sign in colors she likes. Then a video is shown from Kendra and she sings Audrey a song. She covers Queen’s You’re My Best Friend. It pleases her. “She sounds so beautifully.” Audrey thought.

You're the best friend that I ever had I've been with you such a long time You're my sunshine And I want you to know That my feelings are true I really love you You're my best friend- Queen

“This is going to be a fabulous Valentine’s day!” Audrey thought. After the thought, she heads downstairs to notice her mom and Gretchen fondling on the couch. Audrey doesn’t seem to get grossed out by it, surprisingly. The doorbell rings and Mark & Kendra stop by.

            “Audrey, your friends are here!” says Linda. “I can see that, mom.” says Audrey. “Ready for a group date?” says Kendra & Mark. “Sure, let me get changed and we can head on out.” says Audrey.

Audrey changes and then surprisingly Kendra and Mark are right behind her. “Is this supposed to be a joke?” Audrey thought. They put Audrey on the bed and begin kissing her. Then after the kissing, they head out for their group date. Mark shows the girls this Art museum and they seem to like it a lot. They goof around when they are looking at the paintings. Afterwards, they get some lunch to where they notice Scarlet with someone else in hand. It appears Scarlet is holding hands with Kendra’s friend, Lily Cruz. Mark, Kendra & Audrey grab a booth in the restaurant they are at then they notice Scarlet and Lily in there now. Audrey doesn’t like it one freaking bit. She gets up and gives Scarlet a nice warning.

            “Why are you everywhere that I go?” says Audrey. “I just am.” says Scarlet. “Just get out and go back to where you came from.” says Audrey. “Ok, then. You win every time and let me lose. Just so you know, I’m done with you for real this time.” says Scarlet.

As soon as Scarlet and Lily leave, I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz begins playing in the restaurant. Audrey now knows something and that is to forget Scarlet and focus on the two people right in front of her: Mark & Kendra.

I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up- Jason Mraz

Afterwards, Mark & Kendra take Audrey to this place that she doesn’t even recognize. It’s the school playground Audrey went to as a kid. That moment in Audrey’s life just made it so much better. They play around there for a half-hour then Mark & Kendra have a huge surprise for Audrey.

            “Where is this place at?” says Audrey, with a blindfold on. “You’ll like it trust us.” says Mark. “You really will, Audrey.” says Kendra.

They go to this restaurant for dinner and notice that it’s a place Audrey is going to really like. It’s a fantasy setting diner filled with comfort food classics. It’ll remind her of Alice in Wonderland.

            “Open your eyes!” shouts Mark & Kendra. “I love this!” says Audrey. “We told you would like it.” says Mark & Kendra.

All of them walk in and order their food. Audrey gets Fish & Chips, Kendra gets Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce, and Mark gets Chicken & Waffles. They converse over dinner and it’s one dinner that everyone will remember including Audrey. Mark & Kendra take Audrey back home so they can spend time with their loved ones as well. “Such a great Valentine’s Day!” Audrey thought. She goes upstairs and notices a Facebook post on her wall. It has Scarlet kissing Lily. “I don't like my ex, but does Lily? I hope not.” Audrey thought. Audrey heads to bed a couple of hours later.