My Mom In Love, Yeah Right.

So, the last chapter was pretty interesting. I left you with a cliffhanger. Who do you think Audrey's mom has as a new love interest. Make random guesses because I introduce her in this chapter.

Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 12- My Mom In Love? Yeah, right.

            “You okay, mom?” says Audrey. “Yeah, I’m fine.” says Linda. “Did you find someone new?” says Audrey. “I did.” says Linda. “Who is it?” says Audrey. “We are having my new interest over for dinner tonight. I don’t mind if you invite Mark & Kendra either.” says Linda. “Okay, thanks.” says Audrey.

Audrey has no clue who her mom’s new love interest is. She’s hoping it won’t be anyone that she knows and it better treat her mom well. She heads upstairs and heads online to Facebook to notice Erica wants to talk to her about something.

Chat:

Audrey: “Hey, what’s up?”

Erica: “Your ex is at again.”

Audrey: “What did she do this time? Not that I care or anything.”

Erica: “She reenacted the lap dance Kendra gave you to her new love interest.”

Audrey: “How in the world could she do that?”

Erica: “Someone put a video of it on their Facebook wall and Scarlet got her dirty hands on it and reenacted it every part.”

Audrey: “I knew it.”

Erica: “Knew what?”

Audrey: “She’s getting back at me for not loving her anymore.”

Erica: “I knew she was bad news.”

Audrey: “Can’t she understand the fact that I don’t love her anymore?”

Erica: “Probably not. Want to know her new love interest is?”

Audrey: “I could care less.”

Erica: “Leanne.”

Audrey: “Ok, that’s fine. I don’t know her anyway. She’s one of Mark’s friends.”

Erica: “Scarlet’s going downhill. Leanne isn’t nice and she treats Leanne badly.”

Audrey: “I’m gonna have to talk to Leanne about it.”

Erica. “Ok. I gotta go.”

Audrey: “See ya.”

Erica is offline.

After the chat, Audrey notices a friend request from Leanne. She accepts. The doorbell rings and Mark & Kendra arrive. Audrey is happy about it.

            “Hey, guys.” says Audrey. “Anything up?” says Kendra. “I just chatted with Erica on Facebook and we’ve got some bad news.” says Audrey. “What is it?” says Kendra. “Yeah, who did it this time?” says Mark. “My ex, Scarlet; She’s dating Leanne and is treating her like dirt. Also, the lap dance that Kendra gave me at Joey’s party. She reenacted it to Leanne.” says Audrey. “Why would she do something like that?” says Kendra. “Because I broke her heart and now she’s seeking angst upon it.” says Audrey. “She’s a major bitch.” says Mark. “Agreed.” says Audrey.

As soon as they finish the conversation, the doorbell rings. Audrey’s mom love interest has arrived. It arrives and Poker Face by Lady GaGa plays quietly downstairs.

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be A little gambling is fun when you're with me (I love it)Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun And baby when it's love if its not rough it isn't fun, fun- Lady GaGa

Audrey and her pals go downstairs to open the door and to see that her mom’s new love interest is a woman in her mid-30s named Gretchen Smalls. Gretchen’s eyes stand out amongst everything else. Audrey is a bit surprised that her mom would pick a woman instead of a man. Hopefully, this love will last unlike the others she was in.