Life is Confusing

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 1- Life Is Confusing.

September 23rd, 2011

We open up to the White Falls High School in Kelso, Washington to where we meet Audrey Anderson, a girl who is different among her peers at school. With her pink-blue hair, no wonder she stands out amongst everyone else. She walks to her first period and find her friends, Ramon & Erica. These two people brighten her day.

            “What’s up Audrey?” says Ramon. “Nothing, Ramon; just coming into school as always” says Audrey. “Nice to see you, too, Audrey.” says Erica. “Yep, right back at ya, Erica.” says Erica.

Class begins and the teacher introduces two new kids to her English class. Audrey is happy to be a senior this year. “The guy’s name is Mark Abrams of who has the nicest bod in the world. He should join the football team. Everything about him I love. The girl next to him, her name is Kendra Mackerson. She has beautiful oceanic blue eyes along with a sweet smile to match. I think I’m gonna like class this year. But wait, do they realize I’m bisexual and I may be in love with them?” Audrey thought.

[Authors Note: This is the next story I'm still currently writing, It's a bisexual love story. I hope you like it. It's different than my others. So, do you think Audrey is in love with both Mark & Kendra. Stay tuned...]

[A/N: Mark is a junior in a Senior english class. Just for warning, he is a very smart kid (which is why he's in the class) so he'll have to take less classes in his senior year.]