"Why?" Aiden asked.

(Y/n) pulled up her eyebrow and looked at Aiden. "Why, what?" She asked.

Aiden finished with healing all her small wounds and stood up. He walked towards their drawer and pulled out a few bandages.
He walked back to the bed and started wrapping it around her arm and leg.

"Why didn't you shoot Sting Eucliffe?" He asked while cutting off a piece of bandaid. Aiden grabbed her chin and examined her face to check all the injuries.

(Y/n) pulled away and pushed him back a little. She glared at him and clenched her fists. "Excuse me?" She asked while narrowing her eyes.

"You missed on purpose. Tell me why." Aiden said while grabbing needle and thread from his cloth.

"I did not miss on purpose! How could you think that?!" (Y/n) hissed.

Aiden sighed and put down his tools. He rested his elbows on his knees and ran his fingers through his hair. "Because...You felt guilt the whole entire time. You never miss. Even if there's a tornado, you never miss..." Aiden said.

"..I know you're lying. I know that you are hiding something and you hate it..Please just tell me what it is" Aiden said while looking at her.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I will never tell anyone, you know that. Even if you've done something horrible" Aiden said while laying his big hand on top of her small ones.

(Y/n) frowned and folded her hands together. She looked at Aiden for a moment and saw his worried face. She looked back at her feet and shook her head. "I can't.." she muttered.

Aiden frowned and got closer to her. (Y/n) turned her back to him and pulled her knees up. She crossed her arms and laid them on top of her knees, with her chin resting on top of them.

Aiden sighed and crawled closer to her. He turned around and put his back against her's. He also pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Can i guess?" He asked.

(Y/n) shrugged. She looked down to the ground with sad eyes.

Aiden placed his hands next to him in the ground and leaned on them. "Did someone hurt you? Apart from Hindou, of course." He asked.

"No.." (Y/n) said.

"Did something bad happen?" Aiden asked.

"No." She said, again.

Aiden sighed and kept silent for a moment. He focused on her for a moment and on the stuff that has been happening lately. He sighed, once again, and a small, sad smile made it's way onto his face.
"You're in love with Sting Eucliffe.." he said under his breath.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and her head shot up. She quickly turned around and looked at Aiden in disgust. "Hell no!" She hissed.

Aiden turned around too, so he could face her. "Are you friends with him?" He asked.

(Y/n) quickly shook her head and sighed. "Of course not! I don't have the time to meet people, and besides Hindou would kill me" she said.