Part 7-Kiss

Kissing you was not what I had planned

And now I'm not so sure just where I stand

I wasn't looking for true love

But now you're looking at me

You're the only one I can think of

You're the only one I see

*

Nakasandal lamang siya sa kotse habang nagpapaalaman ang mga matatanda. Gusto na niyang pumasok sa loob ngunit hindi niya magawa dahil wala sa kanya ang susi. Kanina pa siya nakakaramdam ng ginaw.

"Well, thanks to this coat.." she thought, then she looked at him from a distance.

"Jax".

The man is now shaking hands with her father. She is just looking at them from a distance. Napatingin siya sa kamay niya, then smiled naughtily. She took long strides towards them, and decided to join the conversation.

"Hey, hija.." nakangiting bati agad sa kanya ng ina ng binata.

She just gave her a small smile and focus to Jax.

"Sorry for being rude a while ago.." she said in a soft voice that she felt her parents throw him a surprised look. "I know, right?"

Una, hindi siya pala-sorry.

Pangalawa, pag nagsorry siya, that could only mean one thing—she's up to no good.

Jax looked at her for a few seconds, as if weighing if she's sincere or not. 

"No harm done." Putting his left hand inside his pocket.

She smiled sweetly and offers her hand. Asking for a handshake. "I want to do this properly.."

Kunot noong napatitig ito sa kanya. He has this doubting look on his face.

"What's your word--iisipin nilang ayaw mo sa kanila kapag hindi mo tinanggap ang pakikipagkamay nila?" she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Jax, It's not proper to make a woman wait.."

"It's fine Tito Mikhail..baka nga ayaw niya sa akin.." she said, her gaze not leaving his eyes. "Ayaw mo nga ba sa akin?" she asked, one eyebrow raised. Challenging him to break his word. "Respeto, right?"

She can't help but smile when she saw him released a deep sigh and accepted her hand. She can be naughty and a bitch infront of anyone.

"Nice meeting you.."

"Yeah, me too." Mas lumawak pa ang ngiti niya.